Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why he should he accept get bigots hurling abuse at him jimmy?

I've read this several times and think I finally understand what you're on about.

Do you think a few nasty words shouted from the stands would really bother someone like him with his family background consorting with terrorists? If so, he must have gone really soft since arriving in civilisation.

What a pathetically childish statement from Celtic. Ann Budge has addressed the issues in an unbiased manner, making it painfully obvious that there were supporters at fault on either side. Celtic's statement, on the other hand, is hugely embarrassing. There is no genuine criticism of Celtic's moronic supporters and the whole thing reads like it was written by a 10-year old. ''We may be in trouble for doing something naughty, but Hearts did something naughty a few years ago.''

And how the f**k is that relevant? We are talking about the events of last week and nothing else. Just take it on the chin and admit that your club has a serious problem. An absolutely disgusting institution which has become intrinsically associated with a significant portion of ugly, paranoid, neddy, thick cretins. But that's enough about the players.. The supporters are even worse.

Actual statistics on prosecutions, split by team. They actually back up the idea that Celtic have a large zoomer problem, probably out of proportion to the size of the support, but a bit of data never hurts.

Aye, alright. I thought you were suggesting that the data backed up your assertions about the prevalence of violent disorder at football matches whereas the opposite appears to be the case.

Whataboutery (plural whatabouteries) (informal, pejorative)

Protesting at hypocrisy; responding to criticism by accusing one's opponent of similar or worse faults.

Examples: this thread, Celtic club statements.

Whataboutery (plural whatabouteries) (informal, pejorative)Protesting at hypocrisy; responding to criticism by accusing one's opponent of similar or worse faults.Examples: this thread, Celtic club statements.

Clubs should get their own house in order before criticising Celtic.

It's hypocritical for a club like Hearts with such a disgusting, bigoted element to their support to point fingers.

Celtic are 100% right. Mrs Budge was trying to deflect from our excellent victory by trying to demonise our support. Not a chance. Sectarian abuse and people being put into hospital from missiles is despicable behaviour.

We even have mutant hibs supporters backing them up. Horrible behaviour. Hearts are a loathsome club trying to tar the good name of Glasgow Celtic and I'm delighted the club are having none of this.

Haven't read the thread but I'm guessing some Kit Kats went missing and ball boys got booed, right??

It was the Twixes, Greenlanten, the Twixes! We will not stand for this.

Celtic are at a wind up surely.

Ann Budge clearly admitted elements of the Hearts support were also unacceptable and will be banned. Celtic's reaction is to blame hearts, ignore celtic fans behavour and generally refuse to show any decency.

I noticed Celtic didn't confirm the 5 fans arrested will be banned from Celtic Park?

I'd also suggest some of the incidents simply didn't happen.

I attended the game and to be honest I thought it was less vindictive than normal.

Archived