Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to this thread, but weren't the Hearts fans the ones responsible for vandalising Easter Road while wiping their own shite all over the walls of the toilets?

Stones and glass houses.

One Hearts fan rubbing shite on a wall = hundreds of Celtic fans continuously causing bother.

What a walloper.

So, a minority, while a majority acted within decency?

I think you can see where I am going with this, so I'll not bother.

Some Celtic fans can be loathsome to say the least, but this holier than thou attitude by some fans on here (not singling you out btw) is a bit rich.

How many Hearts fans (the vast majority) got arrested at the weekend?

So, a minority, while a majority acted within decency?

I think you can see where I am going with this, so I'll not bother.

Some Celtic fans can be loathsome to say the least, but this holier than thou attitude by some fans on here (not singling you out btw) is a bit rich.

They both had about 3500 fans (actually Hearts had more, because IIRC it was a cup game), whilst one Hearts fan was a deviant, against Dundee the match organised seemed to suggest more than one fan was doing his business in the stand, and 5 Celtic supporters were arrested on Sunday whilst one Police Officer said 'we can't arrest 3500 people' when asked why Celtic fans get away with what they do, whilst it was was wall to wall supporters singing their 'folk songs'.

The numbers are completely different, to suggest otherwise is daft. Even some Celtic supporters acknowledge there was probably more wallopers in their end but add the caveat that it is 'because we have more fans', as if that is an excuse.

What was in the paragraph before that one?

It's terrible it happened at Hearts, such a family club too. We should be grateful that Ronny got out unscathed.

Edit -

If your team ever come back to Celtic Park, why not sit in with them Ann, you might be appalled again.

To be fair, Ann Budge had a go at some of the Hearts support too. I don't go to any Hearts games against the Old Firm and won't take my kids there either - mostly due to some of the heidbangers in our support. Even if it is just a handful of nutters in each section, it's unnessecary. Ban them.

Celtic however plainly have a problem too and other stadiums have been vandalised by their support.

Each club should deal with their own nutters first and not try to shift the blame. Budge seems to have her head screwed on and won't stand for any of the backward macho pish that some excuse. I believe Hearts are serious in tackling the problem element in our support.

Are Celtic?

You should probably try getting a job then.

clamped. :lol:

I can understand this shit from the usual mob but morals and whataboutery from a rANGERs fan, f**k off.

"what about them lot" the celtic fans comfort blanket when they are up to no good and trying to deflect. :1eye

clamped. :lol:

"what about them lot" the celtic fans comfort blanket when they are up to no good and trying to deflect. :1eye

That's not what it says. It says if you're a *** wind you f****** neck in.

Celtic trying to bully smaller clubs personified right in front of our very eyes.

It was PeterGrant who wanted Strachan punted for subbing Lennon in a cup final (that they won, part of a domestic double).

All this talk of assimilation is an utter, utter minter. If Celtic didn't have this Irish identity how many daft wee neds would be running around singing Irish folk songs and making banners about Bobby Sands?

Edit - Also fun to see Celtic fans who were howling against Peter Lawell a few months ago now delighting in this statement. He's playing them like a fiddle.

Irish folk songs David is that what they are? :lol: :lol:

Yes I read the Hearts one, but until Hearts take action and admit they have a huge problem then I will not take anything they say serious

1.They booed minute silence for world leader

2.Fans attacking Neil Lennon/entering field of player (happened with Riordan as well)

3.Spitting and bigoted abuse to Celtic players warming up

4.Celtic fan died of Heart attack at CP in a game a few years ago, Hearts fans sang and mocked this.

5.Hearts fans and there choice of song leaves alot to be desired.

Hearts have a huge problem.

I can't be arsed with this but see point number 4, it's a load of bollocks. I was at that game and no one anywhere in the Hearts end, or the majority of the Celtic end, knew that boy was having a heart attack. To suggest we were openly mocking a boy dying is disgusting and untrue.

Archived