Celtic filth

So only Happens at Celtic games, thats ok eh? there lies the problem.

Your club have ignored it for years upon years.

Why are there absolutely no arrests at games including every team but Celtic? You're trying to say it's sectarian, but it's never been a problem when 'Catholic' or 'Irish' teams turn up. Some small-minded, bigoted Hearts fans (the same ones that love a Sash Bash at a Celtic game) view Hibs as 'Irish' but don't get arrested. Weird.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He,s Irish, they are entitled and likely to a different prospective from us

As I understand it, Stokes has been in trouble in the past for associating with the Real IRA - he attended a 'masks and flags' memorial for a RIRA linked drug dealer who was murdered by other criminals. The Real IRA have negligible support in the Republic of Ireland and have been a proscribed organisation in the Republic for as long as they have been in the UK. The founder and leader of that organisation is doing twenty years in an Irish prison - I think I'm right in saying that there are far more RIRA members imprisoned in the Republic than in Britain. The Republic actually has non-jury courts set up, similar to the Didcock courts in Northern Ireland during the Troubles, to convict RIRA (and other IRA groups, including the Provisionals) members.

Put simply, the Irish state and, to a huge degree, the Irish people are not sympathetic with terrorism or the various criminal gangs that use the IRA tag.

Did Hearts sell the tickets directly to fans, or was it through Celtic?

Of course it's disgraceful behaviour, but if you think no visiting set of fans have some something similar to Parkhead you're only kidding yourself

And this lady's and gentlemen is suppose to be one of the more level headed celtic fans on p+b.

So he fucking is. :lol:

I'd usually be first in with the swingeing condemnations here but seriously, this is getting very, very old. Pick up a newspaper any day of the week - there are hundreds of cases every year of running battles and fighting with police in every town and city in the country involving fans of most of the senior sides.

If there's been criminal activity, investigate it and prosecute. If seats got smashed, send Celtic the bill and make a big hue and cry if they don't pay. If you're not satisfied with the outcome, don't sell us any tickets for the next game.

Celtic have a well-documented zoomer problem, as do many teams, and I'm always happy to point the finger and say - A Ban Upon Thee, Scumbags!

But this non-stop precious, pious pearl-clutching every time some twat in a Celtic shirt steps out of line, while the Football Banning Orders are handed out the length and breadth of the country every day there's a court open, is just getting dull. For a bunch of grown men, some folk aren't half keen on jumping on their chairs and screeching like the woman out of the Tom & Jerry cartoons.

Interesting that you should use that analogy considering the only folk who seem to be keen on jumping on chairs are Celtic fans.

We are biggest club in Scotland

we obviously are going to get more idiots having a go at us than diddy clubs.

My favourite part of this is the attempt to try and claim the common denominator in the vast majority of outbursts of violence in Scottish football is not Celtic fans.

It always seems to be 'And supports of Celtic FC'. Whether it is Dundee/Motherwell/Rangers/Hearts/Ajax/Kilmarnock/Partick/Celta Vigo/Aberdeen/Lincoln 'and supporters of Celtic FC'.

Why is it always like that? Why is the common denominator always, without fail, Celtic FC?

Why are there absolutely no arrests at games including every team but Celtic? You're trying to say it's sectarian, but it's never been a problem when 'Catholic' or 'Irish' teams turn up. Some small-minded, bigoted Hearts fans (the same ones that love a Sash Bash at a Celtic game) view Hibs as 'Irish' but don't get arrested. Weird.

So you telling me your fans haven't been involved in incidents v aberdeen and hibs?

stop lying steven.

So it's got nothing to do with the trail of mess you leave behind, wherever you go?

Like I said, unless you turn your brain on there is literally no point in continuing this discussion. Once you open your eyes, look at the damage your supporters do, and acknowledge you have a problem, rather than deflecting it and making it every one else's problem but yours, then we can continue to discuss the problems of Scottish football. Until then, you are utterly useless in this discussion.

And before you say anything, Budge did, and has, recognised we have a problem, banning the Hearts fan who was arrested on Sunday, and banning our supporters and threatening to ban Hearts supporters who indulge in unacceptable behaviour.

:1eye:1eye:1eye

Oh, dear.

St Mirren, Killie, Thistle, Falkirk, Dunfermline, East Fife, Albion Rovers etc - our fans can behave week in, week out. No arrests, no vandalism, no sectarian songs, no racism.

Going by your logic, we'd have an in proportion number of scumbags attending our games. That is not the case.

Celtic having a huge scumbag problem has nothing to do with being a 'big' club. It has everything to do with those in charge of your club pandering to the lowest common denominator at every opportunity. Turning your ground into an Irish Republican theme park every second Saturday for a start. Celtic completely play-up to their sectarian element. Sectariansm = big buisness.

Celtic have an out of control pondlife element following them home and away and no amount of sweeping or whataboutery can cover that up.

As I understand it, Stokes has been in trouble in the past for associating with the Real IRA - he attended a 'masks and flags' memorial for a RIRA linked drug dealer who was murdered by other criminals. The Real IRA have negligible support in the Republic of Ireland and have been a proscribed organisation in the Republic for as long as they have been in the UK. The founder and leader of that organisation is doing twenty years in an Irish prison - I think I'm right in saying that there are far more RIRA members imprisoned in the Republic than in Britain. The Republic actually has non-jury courts set up, similar to the Didcock courts in Northern Ireland during the Troubles, to convict RIRA (and other IRA groups, including the Provisionals) members.

Put simply, the Irish state and, to a huge degree, the Irish people are not sympathetic with terrorism or the various criminal gangs that use the IRA tag.

Don't,t doubt it.....he,s still the product of his environment and most likely views of his family and friends, I,m sure some of them have a different view of the situation in Ireland.

I.m reminded of many terrorists to us that were heroes amongst there own and on occasion transformed into heroes in the uk

Late to this thread, but weren't the Hearts fans the ones responsible for vandalising Easter Road while wiping their own shite all over the walls of the toilets?

Stones and glass houses.

^^^ doesn't appreciate modern art.

So you telling me your fans haven't been involved in incidents v aberdeen and hibs?

stop lying steven.

Honestly?

I once heard a Hibs fan got his head kicked in at a derby. That was five or six years ago. It was condemned. Aberdeen? Not in my time following Hearts (I am too young for the hooligan nonsense of the 80s)

People wave their daft wee Union Jacks and Ireland flags at Hearts vs Hibs, because I don't think the ones who do it understand the connotations, to be quite honest. But you never hear sectarian abuse at Hibs games.

Archived