Celtic filth

Nicholas is an absolute scumbag. Remember the "Cafe Cini" debacle.

I walked by nicholas in queen street station on my way to work a few weeks back , it was a dismal grey day and he was wearing sunglasses , prancing about like he was something special. a 24 carrot fud if I have ever seen one

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that his place in Greenock that burnt down? Or am I thinking of another ex football player who allegedly pulled an insurance job there?

ETA: Seems this was part of the same company but the papers at the time reported it had been burned down by gangsters. Nothing to do with the insurance claim at all then.

No arguments from me. IMO, he is pretty much the marker of negative c***s within the media that still gets time to up here, even though he has little value to Scottish football in general.

What happened there then?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/300000-charlie-crooks-new-scam-948027

Singing songs in support of the IRA is still sectarian.

It's amazing how many sellick fans can't seem to grasp this.

Yup indeed, I wrote to my MP asking that the star spangled banner should be banned, he never got back to me, the clotheared rebel loving yankee doodler

I walked by nicholas in queen street station on my way to work a few weeks back , it was a dismal grey day and he was wearing sunglasses , prancing about like he was something special. a 24 carrot fud if I have ever seen one

I don't think he looks like Bugs Bunny.

I think the Sectarian singing thing is a red-herring.

The real question is why should we allow (or why should people think it appropriate) to sing about a foreign war that has the square root of f**k all to do with Scottish Football. A war I believe has been settled now, the British winning on penalties I understand :P . And, if by extension that means we don't do remembrance sunday minutes silences at the football either, i'd be ok with that.

The real question is why should we allow (or why should people think it appropriate) to sing about a foreign war that has the square root of f**k all to do with Scottish Football. A war I believe has been settled now, the British winning on penalties I understand :P . And, if by extension that means we don't do remembrance sunday minutes silences at the football either, i'd be ok with that.

I think i'd be ok with that, although you could argue that Flower of Scotland was once a 'rebel' song. If that means we have to ban international football too then even better.

The complete inability of anyone associated with Celtic to ever admit their own problems is mind-bending at times. The desperate whataboutery is like some kind of systematic reflex action it seems.

Every club has their morons, sometimes in pretty big numbers. It's only by decent folk accepting criticism and offering discussions about what is acceptable, that people get the picture that some stuff isn't on. Take my club, for example, some absolute roasters there like anywhere else. Eventually though, the really moronic stuff gets stamped out (sometimes it takes far too long, like the Skacel Song did) but there are demonstrably decent folk not so bent out of shape with perceived victimhood that we all have to wallow in collective scumminess.

Celtic fans of P&B, try and discuss this without mentioning other clubs' behaviour. Just try it for the novelty.

Still thinks Stokes gets far too hard a time tbf. Still yet to see any reasoning that going to that funeral is worthy of criticism. The only reprehensible thing about him is his barnet

First James McLean and now Stokes.

Is this like your niche?

We've banned 'Away in a manger' Christmas carol on our supporters bus. As not to offend any of our members of an Islamic faith.

our bus embraces our islamic members and we play traditional arabic music whilst dancing like navid fae still game . before finishing each journey with a rendition of "dehli's walls" .

Does not help when we give them reason after reason to do so, the reality is both clubs have a sizeable element who frequently embarrass our clubs and the decent fans who support them.

No point in trying to defend it and celtic really should not be issuing cringeworthy statements that defend and deflect away from it.

cant argue with that

our bus embraces our islamic members and we play traditional arabic music whilst dancing like navid fae still game . before finishing each journey with a rendition of "dehli's walls" .

Surrender or Halal?

The whole thing is a red herring, this is about a significant number of celtics away support continually acting like scumbags. As usual with celtic they turn it away from this with the political sh*t.

Archived