Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering a Hearts supporter has been banned from Tynecastle for life and the statement also roundly condemned elements of the hearts support we've already seen "what Mrs Budge is made of". Despite your attempts, this isn't a particularly difficult issue to grasp.

Don't waste your time mate.....it's the Celtic mantra: "we'll do what we want because you're not perfect".

Genuinely hope we reduce their allocation for future games at Tynecastle like we did for Rangers.

Don't waste your time mate.....it's the Celtic mantra: "we'll do what we want because you're not perfect".

Genuinely hope we reduce their allocation for future games at Tynecastle like we did for Rangers.

Not going to happen. Your supporters wouldn't fill the empty seats because they don't fancy their chances of beating Celtic.

Your club will be happy to take our money and we'll get the full Roseburn as normal for the foreseeable future.

Not going to happen. Your supporters wouldn't fill the empty seats because they don't fancy their chances of beating Celtic.

Your club will be happy to take our money and we'll get the full Roseburn as normal for the foreseeable future.

^^^thinks all Scottish Clubs need the OF pound! :rolleyes:

With regards to the reported incidents at the match on Sunday, we would like to re-iterate that any form of offensive or inappropriate behaviour is contrary to our core values and the Club will deal with those responsible in the appropriate manner

appropriate manner simply means give them their own fucking section at parkhead

I know, it's hilarious. Falling over each other to point score and be offended by everything.

No shame whatsoever.

Have to admit being disappointed with Rico's whataboutery as he's usually one of the better Celtic Posters where as fcuknuggets like Gormley it's just par for the course.

This guy shouldn't be too hard to be tracked down. A picture of his season card has been posted on a Celtic forum from his Facebook. We'll see what Mrs Budge is made of now.

A HEARTS fan said Celtic star Anthony Stokes should be shot last night.[/size]

The sick comment came hours after the Hoops striker criticised Jambos supporters for hurling sectarian abuse at him.

David Vivers tweeted: “F*** off you ira b******. Your fans are vile cretins who want shot. So do you u wee p***”.

Stokes had hit back after Hearts owner Ann Budge criticised the behaviour of Celtic fans on Sunday.

He said: “Maybe Ann Budge should worry about her own fans, never had so many sectarian comments directed at me in a ground like Tynecastle the other day.”

And Stokes was subjected to even more abuse after telling Vivers his message was “dangerous”.

Vivers tweeted back under the moniker @David5_1: “Away u go and die ya p****. Don’t deserve to breathe.” Celtic fans called on Police Scotland to investigate the abuse and for Hearts to ban the bigot from matches.

Vivers, from Annan, later deleted the tweet.

his account was hacked

thought id use the typical excuse coming from a certain element

Poor Anthony Stokes.

Such a lovely fellow as well, with his links to the real IRA and a drug-dealing, gun running, terrorist supporter for a father.

Candle lit vigil at Celtic Park anyone?

On a serious note, Celtic can turn any, and I mean any bad publicity and spin it round for them to claim the victim status. Like when their fans attacked the police and a tram carrying women and children in Amsterdam. They really are incredible.

That's not what I said.

However no Scottish club is going to turn down an opportunity for easy money. Do you not agree?

I don't agree. I seem to remember your fans being banned from Ibrox back in the 90's for doing similar damage.

I think given the stark choice of allowing Celtic fans into our ground and accepting that they'll cause criminal damage or reduce/ban them altogether is a no brainer for an intelligent, successful businesswoman like Mrs Budge.

Poor Anthony Stokes.

Such a lovely fellow as well, with his links to the real IRA and a drug-dealing, gun running, terrorist supporter for a father.

Candle lit vigil at Celtic Park anyone?

On a serious note, Celtic can turn any, and I mean any bad publicity and spin it round for them to claim the victim status. Like when their fans attacked the police and a tram carrying women and children in Amsterdam. They really are incredible.

Most of the ones who got lifted in Amsterdam have got their charges laughed out of court. Still another 3 to go for a clean sweep.

The Dutch courts seemingly believe that ridiculous heavy handed policing provoked peaceful fans enjoying themselves.

We are one of only 2 fanbases in Scotland to receive the FIFA fair play award for our "exemplary behaviour". Never any hassle without provocation.

I think given the stark choice of allowing Celtic fans into our ground and accepting that they'll cause criminal damage or reduce/ban them altogether is a no brainer for an intelligent, successful businesswoman like Mrs Budge.

Won't happen, you need the cash.

I don't agree. I seem to remember your fans being banned from Ibrox back in the 90's for doing similar damage.

She'll not give a f**k about the "criminal damage". Celtic will be billed for it. This witch hunt is purely for PR purposes and to enhance her reputation among the knuckle draggers in your support who will be pulling the cocks off themselves at any sort of criticism of Celtic fans.

Absolutely no chance of us getting a reduced allocation at Tynecastle. At least until Hearts start having an outside chance of beating us again.

She'll not give a f**k about the "criminal damage". Celtic will be billed for it. This witch hunt is purely for PR purposes and to enhance her reputation among the knuckle draggers in your support who will be pulling the cocks off themselves at any sort of criticism of Celtic fans.

Absolutely no chance of us getting a reduced allocation at Tynecastle. At least until Hearts start having an outside chance of beating us again.

:lol: seriously?! so you don't condemn your Clubs supporters that caused damage at Tynecastle then? or did it just not happen?!

I'm genuinely amazed people think Enrico is a good poster. He doesn't pander to the green brigade but he's so blinkered it's unbelievable. If you mention anything about Celtic he has a hissy fit.

Pant wetting aside I don't think he's that bad. Not a patch on Hoopy mind you.

Have to admit being disappointed with Rico's whataboutery as he's usually one of the better Celtic Posters where as fcuknuggets like Gormley it's just par for the course.

I have said Id be happy not only for the fans who caused the damage at Tynecastle to be banned for life by Celtic, but I'd also like to see Police Scotland find and arrest them.

You'll generally find these people are scummy arseholes, the only thing I probably have in common with them is that we happen to support the same football team.

My point I've been trying to make is that certain posters seem to blow everything out of proportion when it comes to Celtic fans, yet if fans of another club, no matter how small the minority are, do something similar it's played down.

If celtic fans get arrested for scummy behaviour, then I don't think it's asking too much for everyone else who acts in the same manner to be treated the same.

Archived