Celtic filth

Also for celtic's PR people an appropiate response

" Celtic are aware of incidents during the game from both sections of support and will work with Heart of Midlothian, Police Scotland and the football authorities to ensure these individuals are identified and banned from games whilst seeking to erradicate such behavour"

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clubs should get their own house in order before criticising Celtic.It's hypocritical for a club like Hearts with such a disgusting, bigoted element to their support to point fingers.Celtic are 100% right. Mrs Budge was trying to deflect from our excellent victory by trying to demonise our support. Not a chance. Sectarian abuse and people being put into hospital from missiles is despicable behaviour.We even have mutant hibs supporters backing them up. Horrible behaviour. Hearts are a loathsome club trying to tar the good name of Glasgow Celtic and I'm delighted the club are having none of this.

"Good name"

Are you drunk?

I can't be arsed with this but see point number 4, it's a load of bollocks. I was at that game and no one anywhere in the Hearts end, or the majority of the Celtic end, knew that boy was having a heart attack. To suggest we were openly mocking a boy dying is disgusting and untrue.

I was at that game too, at time I thought it was someone had fallen over a seat and broken their leg or similar. I was shocked after the match when I heard the fan had a heart attack. Your right that from far away no one could know that he was having a heart attack. Also that game is last time I ever go to Celtic Park for Hearts v Celtic game both for the idiots in our support and the poor way away fans are treated.

We have people in our support whose views I dont like, who we need to get rid of or re-educate to stop them. Ask any Hearts fan and they will say the same, the club have said the same in the statement that it needs to change and they are going to make it change.

So many Celtic fans have read from our statement what they want to read "Hearts condemning Celtic fans" while ignoring the fact its condemn parts of our own support who do wrong, so come out with it being anti-Celtic and ignoring problems at Hearts. But Celtic and its fans are incapable of admitting they are ever in the wrong, instead they just make excuses for it and try to redirect the criticism at others. I often wonder do Celtic fans (and Rangers fans) even know what the word bigoted mean, as too often it used to mean "anti-Celtic" or "anti-Rangers." If we are going to move forward then like an alcoholic the first step to recovery is admitting we have a problem. Hearts did it in their statement while also putting out points about Celtic, Celtic just said things about Hearts and made a token statement that Celtic fans should always behave. The Celtic board enables Celtic fans who give the club a bad name by being weak and pandering. Until they grow a back bone they will never fix the problem. Ann Budge has shown she is prepared to take on problems (though a long road before they can be solved,) Peter Lawell needs to do the same.

Wouldn't a newsworthy article would be Celtic fans travelling to a stadium and NOT behaving like utter cretins.

Budge certainly talks the talk though, will be interesting to see how commited she is to her ideals.

post-25521-0-59304700-1417654409_thumb.p

What really gets my goat is Celtic's petty retaliation in their statement. See if all these instances of sectarian behaviour went on why wait until Wednesday to highlight it? Why wait until Hearts make a statement and then have a reactionary 'but you are daft as well' pile of nonsense.

I've not seen one Hearts fan deny we have idiots in our support and hopefully Budge can eradicate them. I'd happily see every bigot get a lifetime ban from Tynie. But Celtic and their fans on the whole refuse to accept they have an issue with their fans. Take away any sectarian element of it, breaking chairs, abusing staff and vandalising the stadium is abhorrent behaviour, just as it is when Hearts fans have done it at Easter Road in the past. Having it pointed out that your supporters acted badly for acting badly shouldn't get this level of seethe.

P.S., as for the fan trying to gain access to the field...The boy quite clearly fell over the gate. I can't believe having reviewed the footage Celtic are actually claiming he tried to get onto the park.

I was at that game too, at time I thought it was someone had fallen over a seat and broken their leg or similar. I was shocked after the match when I heard the fan had a heart attack. Your right that from far away no one could know that he was having a heart attack. Also that game is last time I ever go to Celtic Park for Hearts v Celtic game both for the idiots in our support and the poor way away fans are treated.

We have people in our support whose views I dont like, who we need to get rid of or re-educate to stop them. Ask any Hearts fan and they will say the same, the club have said the same in the statement that it needs to change and they are going to make it change.

So many Celtic fans have read from our statement what they want to read "Hearts condemning Celtic fans" while ignoring the fact its condemn parts of our own support who do wrong, so come out with it being anti-Celtic and ignoring problems at Hearts. But Celtic and its fans are incapable of admitting they are ever in the wrong, instead they just make excuses for it and try to redirect the criticism at others. I often wonder do Celtic fans (and Rangers fans) even know what the word bigoted mean, as too often it used to mean "anti-Celtic" or "anti-Rangers." If we are going to move forward then like an alcoholic the first step to recovery is admitting we have a problem. Hearts did it in their statement while also putting out points about Celtic, Celtic just said things about Hearts and made a token statement that Celtic fans should always behave. The Celtic board enables Celtic fans who give the club a bad name by being weak and pandering. Until they grow a back bone they will never fix the problem. Ann Budge has shown she is prepared to take on problems (though a long road before they can be solved,) Peter Lawell needs to do the same.

While I agree with the sentiment of your post. I have to disagree with some parts of it.

If you think all Celtic / Rangers fans think the word bigoted means "anti-Celtic" or "anti-Rangers" then you'd be wrong...and the word isn't exclusive to the football fans of the big two clubs in Glasgow either.

Guess what, you can be a bigot even if you support one of the other 40 clubs in the SPFL.

Celtic and their fans are well aware they have a large element or morons in the support 'who are bigoted' and regularly condemn their actions and are no way incapable of admitting they are ever in the wrong.

One other thing....who is this Ann Budge everyone is banging on about?? :P

Celtic and their fans are well aware they have a large element or morons in the support 'who are bigoted' and regularly condemn their actions and are no way incapable of admitting they are ever in the wrong.

It'd be nice to hear it every now and again from the club. Like it or not the club has a responsibility to set an example. Its total inability to criticise its own support just panders to the moron element and drowns out any such disapproval from the sensible, majority of the support.

As with the other arse cheek, the deference shown to the knuckle draggers by the clubs makes it a moral obligation to not support them. By following a club that refuses to ever criticise its own support you are by extension condoning this behaviour. Shame on you and away and support Partick, improve yourself.

It'd be nice to hear it every now and again from the club. Like it or not the club has a responsibility to set an example. Its total inability to criticise its own support just panders to the moron element and drowns out any such disapproval from the sensible, majority of the support.

As with the other arse cheek, the deference shown to the knuckle draggers by the clubs makes it a moral obligation to not support them. By following a club that refuses to ever criticise its own support you are by extension condoning this behaviour. Shame on you and away and support Partick, improve yourself.

There's no shame on me Wullie. My conscience is clear.

What really gets my goat is Celtic's petty retaliation in their statement. See if all these instances of sectarian behaviour went on why wait until Wednesday to highlight it? Why wait until Hearts make a statement and then have a reactionary 'but you are daft as well' pile of nonsense.

I've not seen one Hearts fan deny we have idiots in our support and hopefully Budge can eradicate them. I'd happily see every bigot get a lifetime ban from Tynie. But Celtic and their fans on the whole refuse to accept they have an issue with their fans. Take away any sectarian element of it, breaking chairs, abusing staff and vandalising the stadium is abhorrent behaviour, just as it is when Hearts fans have done it at Easter Road in the past. Having it pointed out that your supporters acted badly for acting badly shouldn't get this level of seethe.

P.S., as for the fan trying to gain access to the field...The boy quite clearly fell over the gate. I can't believe having reviewed the footage Celtic are actually claiming he tried to get onto the park.

I actually know the guy who fell over the gate. By his own admission he ran down to hurl abuse at a Celtic player but just didn't stop his run in time. Even his own mother was ripping him on FB.

Back to the main subject, its time to ban this filth from Tynecastle, this has been happening way too often. I'll fully back Mrs Budge if she wishes to take this stance.

TGFITW my arse!

This guy shouldn't be too hard to be tracked down. A picture of his season card has been posted on a Celtic forum from his Facebook. We'll see what Mrs Budge is made of now.

A HEARTS fan said Celtic star Anthony Stokes should be shot last night.

The sick comment came hours after the Hoops striker criticised Jambos supporters for hurling sectarian abuse at him.

David Vivers tweeted: “F*** off you ira b******. Your fans are vile cretins who want shot. So do you u wee p***”.

Stokes had hit back after Hearts owner Ann Budge criticised the behaviour of Celtic fans on Sunday.

He said: “Maybe Ann Budge should worry about her own fans, never had so many sectarian comments directed at me in a ground like Tynecastle the other day.”

And Stokes was subjected to even more abuse after telling Vivers his message was “dangerous”.

Vivers tweeted back under the moniker @David5_1: “Away u go and die ya p****. Don’t deserve to breathe.” Celtic fans called on Police Scotland to investigate the abuse and for Hearts to ban the bigot from matches.

Vivers, from Annan, later deleted the tweet.

This guy shouldn't be too hard to be tracked down. A picture of his season card has been posted on a Celtic forum from his Facebook. We'll see what Mrs Budge is made of now.

Considering a Hearts supporter has been banned from Tynecastle for life and the statement also roundly condemned elements of the hearts support we've already seen "what Mrs Budge is made of". Despite your attempts, this isn't a particularly difficult issue to grasp.

Archived