Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you've read the Celtic statement, but not the Hearts one... interesting.

Yes I read the Hearts one, but until Hearts take action and admit they have a huge problem then I will not take anything they say serious

1.They booed minute silence for world leader

2.Fans attacking Neil Lennon/entering field of player (happened with Riordan as well)

3.Spitting and bigoted abuse to Celtic players warming up

4.Celtic fan died of Heart attack at CP in a game a few years ago, Hearts fans sang and mocked this.

5.Hearts fans and there choice of song leaves alot to be desired.

Hearts have a huge problem.

Hi guys

I can only speak for what I was told when we played at Tynie in October. When I got into the stadium I couldn't find a programme seller, I asked one of the stewards who apologised and said that since Celtic fans "Assaulted and violated" (her words) programme sellers in the stadium they no longer sold them in the away end. Now obviously I can't comment on what happened on Sunday but I was shocked by what the steward said, why on earth would you even consider assaulting a programme seller? It's ridiculous.

Why break seats? Genuinely why bother? I can't think of a single reason why I'd consider randomly taking out my seethe on a plastic shape in front of me. The people that do that must have anger issues or something amiss in the head. It's just not natural grown up behaviour.

Mrs Budge's statement seemed very fair to me. She roasted the sectarian Hearts and Celtic fans and then tore into the folk who were destroying a section of her stadium. Celtic's on the other hand seemed to be of a typical everyone's fault but our own Old Firm mentality.

Stokes's tweet was evidently to just get him further in the Celtic Scum supports good books. Giving the sectarian thugs what they want to hear, can't say I'm surprised but it's clear what he was doing.

Anyways that's my rant. Carry on chaps.

E.T.A HellBhoy your member title is a pain, keep thinking you've been banned and then getting surprised when you post again a few pages down :lol:

I couldn't get a programme at Tynecastle for the past year next to the away end. :(

I'd usually be first in with the swingeing condemnations here but seriously, this is getting very, very old. Pick up a newspaper any day of the week - there are hundreds of cases every year of running battles and fighting with police in every town and city in the country involving fans of most of the senior sides.

If there's been criminal activity, investigate it and prosecute. If seats got smashed, send Celtic the bill and make a big hue and cry if they don't pay. If you're not satisfied with the outcome, don't sell us any tickets for the next game.

Celtic have a well-documented zoomer problem, as do many teams, and I'm always happy to point the finger and say - A Ban Upon Thee, Scumbags!

But this non-stop precious, pious pearl-clutching every time some twat in a Celtic shirt steps out of line, while the Football Banning Orders are handed out the length and breadth of the country every day there's a court open, is just getting dull. For a bunch of grown men, some folk aren't half keen on jumping on their chairs and screeching like the woman out of the Tom & Jerry cartoons.

We've just spent money we barely have doing that part of the stadium up for the benefit of away fans, she's got every right to be angry when some tinks come and break shit for no reason.

It's clear this statement came after discussion with Celtic, who we can all see don't share her views.

Yes I read the Hearts one, but until Hearts take action and admit they have a huge problem then I will not take anything they say serious

1.They booed minute silence for world leader

2.Fans attacking Neil Lennon/entering field of player (happened with Riordan as well)

3.Spitting and bigoted abuse to Celtic players warming up

4.Celtic fan died of Heart attack at CP in a game a few years ago, Hearts fans sang and mocked this.

5.Hearts fans and there choice of song leaves alot to be desired.

Hearts have a huge problem.

So banning people isn't taking action? If you refuse to turn on your brain, we can't continue this discussion because it will be a fruitless endeavour.

I'm not saying Hearts don't have a problem, but it is not 'huge' as you strive to point out. Ironically, it only gets bad at Celtic games.

Some of the younger element in our away support are the worse I,ve seen in a long while, the damage shown at fir park was deliberate and organised, I watched them. Drugs and booze, the same problem we have in society. Put a dozen of them together in stadium and they think they can do as they like

I think Celtic need to published how much they pay for damage and try for a bit of peer pressure on the idiots,

So banning people isn't taking action? If you refuse to turn on your brain, we can't continue this discussion because it will be a fruitless endeavour.

I'm not saying Hearts don't have a problem, but it is not 'huge' as you strive to point out. Ironically, it only gets bad at Celtic games.

So only Happens at Celtic games, thats ok eh? there lies the problem.

Your club have ignored it for years upon years.

Why he should he accept get bigots hurling abuse at him jimmy?

It's ridiculous when they call Stokes a terrorist sympathiser and a bigot. No evidence to suggest this.

Going to a pals funeral doesn't count either. I've been to some Rangers supporters funeral. Does that make me a Rangers sympathiser?

Stokes is a good lad.

I'd usually be first in with the swingeing condemnations here but seriously, this is getting very, very old. Pick up a newspaper any day of the week - there are hundreds of cases every year of running battles and fighting with police in every town and city in the country involving fans of most of the senior sides.

If there's been criminal activity, investigate it and prosecute. If seats got smashed, send Celtic the bill and make a big hue and cry if they don't pay. If you're not satisfied with the outcome, don't sell us any tickets for the next game.

Celtic have a well-documented zoomer problem, as do many teams, and I'm always happy to point the finger and say - A Ban Upon Thee, Scumbags!

But this non-stop precious, pious pearl-clutching every time some twat in a Celtic shirt steps out of line, while the Football Banning Orders are handed out the length and breadth of the country every day there's a court open, is just getting dull. For a bunch of grown men, some folk aren't half keen on jumping on their chairs and screeching like the woman out of the Tom & Jerry cartoons.

My favourite part of this is the attempt to try and claim the common denominator in the vast majority of outbursts of violence in Scottish football is not Celtic fans.

It always seems to be 'And supports of Celtic FC'. Whether it is Dundee/Motherwell/Rangers/Hearts/Ajax/Kilmarnock/Partick/Celta Vigo/Aberdeen/Lincoln 'and supporters of Celtic FC'.

Why is it always like that? Why is the common denominator always, without fail, Celtic FC?

Also fun to see Celtic fans who were howling against Peter Lawell a few months ago now delighting in this statement. He's playing them like a fiddle.

The PEE ELLE CEE.

Are there really?

No.

Worst post on this thread. People are not over-reacting.

It is only Celtic and their ugly twin who cause problems of this type on anything approaching this scale.

Archived