Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted to see you c***s are taking your pumping so badly. Kickback has been fantastic reading these past few days.

Well Hearts fans are a decent bunch of supporters unlike yourselfs who are obsessed of singing songs of which you don't know what they mean.

Well Hearts fans are a decent bunch of supporters unlike yourselfs who are obsessed of singing songs of which you don't know what they mean.

A decent bunch who hurl sectarian abuse at players and throw missiles at opposition supporters?

Any examples of these songs?

10 page thread on our supporters suggests otherwise. Not a bad effort though mucker.

You've made the point which sinks your own argument here. The Hearts fans despise the behavior of your disgusting fans, not the result of the match.

10 page thread on our supporters suggests otherwise. Not a bad effort though mucker.

Are you for real? They are angry at your supporters, past Sunday night they couldn't have given a **** about the result. As a Hearts fan, two weeks ago I would have bitten your hand off for a 2-0 win against Rangers and a 0-4 beating by Celtic. I'm fairly sure most Hearts fans understand that we aren't at the level to be competing with Celtic and are therefore not angry about getting beat.

Hearts fans are angry at your club, players and fans, and it isn't because we were beaten by you.

where did the persecuted guy go? :unsure:

America. It's the only place where the long reach of the racist, sectarian, bigoted, Scottish establishment couldn't get to them to continue their genocidal, war crime driven anti - Irish policies. Apparently.

Are you for real? They are angry at your supporters, past Sunday night they couldn't have given a **** about the result. As a Hearts fan, two weeks ago I would have bitten your hand off for a 2-0 win against Rangers and a 0-4 beating by Celtic. I'm fairly sure most Hearts fans understand that we aren't at the level to be competing with Celtic and are therefore not angry about getting beat. Hearts fans are angry at your club, players and fans, and it isn't because we were beaten by you.

Sour grapes due to being pumped rotten by the hoops. No danger there would be this level of OUTRAGE if hearts had knocked us out.

Sour grapes due to being pumped rotten by the hoops. No danger there would be this level of OUTRAGE if hearts had knocked us out.

I assure it would have been far worse if Hearts had won as their moral high ground reaches the peaks of the Himalayas. :rolleyes:

You obviously don't frequent JKB after we beat you... for obvious reasons, which are understandable. Should have seen the sour grapes after you played Motherwell/Hibs/Dundee and trashed their stand. Oh how sour they were because you beat us Motherwell/Hibs/Dundee.

Not all of us have our own personal success so tightly wrapped up in our football club. It's why we aren't OF fans HTH

It's cute seeing Celtic fans falling over themselves to convince everyone that we're just fuming from the result on Sunday.

Shame for them, the majority of us have moved on.

I'd usually be first in with the swingeing condemnations here but seriously, this is getting very, very old. Pick up a newspaper any day of the week - there are hundreds of cases every year of running battles and fighting with police in every town and city in the country involving fans of most of the senior sides.

If there's been criminal activity, investigate it and prosecute. If seats got smashed, send Celtic the bill and make a big hue and cry if they don't pay. If you're not satisfied with the outcome, don't sell us any tickets for the next game.

Celtic have a well-documented zoomer problem, as do many teams, and I'm always happy to point the finger and say - A Ban Upon Thee, Scumbags!

But this non-stop precious, pious pearl-clutching every time some twat in a Celtic shirt steps out of line, while the Football Banning Orders are handed out the length and breadth of the country every day there's a court open, is just getting dull. For a bunch of grown men, some folk aren't half keen on jumping on their chairs and screeching like the woman out of the Tom & Jerry cartoons.

Hi guys

I can only speak for what I was told when we played at Tynie in October. When I got into the stadium I couldn't find a programme seller, I asked one of the stewards who apologised and said that since Celtic fans "Assaulted and violated" (her words) programme sellers in the stadium they no longer sold them in the away end. Now obviously I can't comment on what happened on Sunday but I was shocked by what the steward said, why on earth would you even consider assaulting a programme seller? It's ridiculous.

Why break seats? Genuinely why bother? I can't think of a single reason why I'd consider randomly taking out my seethe on a plastic shape in front of me. The people that do that must have anger issues or something amiss in the head. It's just not natural grown up behaviour.

Mrs Budge's statement seemed very fair to me. She roasted the sectarian Hearts and Celtic fans and then tore into the folk who were destroying a section of her stadium. Celtic's on the other hand seemed to be of a typical everyone's fault but our own Old Firm mentality.

Stokes's tweet was evidently to just get him further in the Celtic Scum supports good books. Giving the sectarian thugs what they want to hear, can't say I'm surprised but it's clear what he was doing.

Anyways that's my rant. Carry on chaps.

E.T.A HellBhoy your member title is a pain, keep thinking you've been banned and then getting surprised when you post again a few pages down :lol:

Archived