Celtic filth

Very interesting that P&B's Celtic contingent don't know how to purchase a ticket to an away game.

I haven't been to an away game at Hearts for years after someone lobbed a bottle at me and a mate outside the stadium, I find it safer getting home from Ibrox than I do Tynecastle.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very few of our away support would travel independently. My bus sorts it. I wouldn't have the first clue of how to go about getting an away ticket myself.

applying for some through your season ticket would be a good place to start? do celtic not give you an option to apply for away tickets when renewing? I usually get away tickets for rangers through the ccs scheme and if i dont get any through that my bus will usually sort me one?

Are they paying for the damage then? If that's the case they obviously feel responsible so why no apology or statement?

Whether you like it or not, the people in that end are representing your football club. It doesn't matter how they got their tickets. To suggest that Celtic have no responsibility because they "don't know who they are" is absolute nonsense.

I'd assume they are and have done in the past. I can't see any reason why Celtic wouldn't pay for the damages, I've already answered the questions regarding the statement.

Are Aberdeen responsible for the actions of every single Aberdeen fan? Of course not, how could they be expected to be.

applying for some through your season ticket would be a good place to start? do celtic not give you an option to apply for away tickets when renewing? I usually get away tickets for rangers through the ccs scheme and if i dont get any through that my bus will usually sort me one?

I can't afford a season ticket. Pay in on a game by game basis and when I fancy an away game I ring the CSC who sort my ticket.

The racist abuse Mark Walters suffered was an absolute disgrace to the club. The wider Celtic support and indeed society in general has moved on a lot since then. Pitch invasions? Wise up. Wouldn't disrupt a minute silence myself but wouldn't knock someone who does so during one for one for the British Army. I stood outside and waited until it was over. Don't have a problem with Republican chanting either.

may 1999, there was numerous pitch invasions and the ref struck with missile the day your support lost the plot because we won the league in yer own midden

may 1999, there was numerous pitch invasions and the ref struck with missile the day your support lost the plot because we won the league in yer own midden

Hugh Dallas got his head split open? Cried myself to sleep that night.

A lot of the arseholes have been weeded out of Tynecastle,sure there are still some there but if they don't behave Ann will have them out on their arse.On the subject of tickets,I'm sure you know the answer!Hearts refuse to pay Celtic to sell the tickets so do it in house,a huge chunk going to supporters clubs and the remainder being sold to fans who register with Hearts.It won't be difficult to find the culprits,we'd all be better off without them including/especially Celtic.

Mrs Budge, surely? Show some respect, man!

You've just said "how can Celtic be responsible" then you say you can't see any reason they wouldn't pay for the damages. If they're not responsible then why the need to pay for it? You are totally contradicting yourself.

No, Aberdeen FC are not responsible for every Aberdeen fan. They are responsible for Aberdeen fans when they are in Aberdeen allocated areas of stadiums though. You thick c**t.

Simply because it would be the decent thing of the club to do.

I don't remember ticket at away games telling me Celtic are responsible for my actions. Do yours?

"You thick c**t"

Classy

You clearly are a thick c**t if you can't understand that a football club is responsible for its own supporters in their allocated section. Just because it doesn't say "don't act like a subhuman fuckwit" on your ticket doesn't mean it's okay.

Should Celtic just say they weren't Celtic fans that caused the damage and that's it, case closed? After all, why should they be responsible for them?

I'm glad you're not upset, that would be embarrassing for you.

I can understand this shit from the usual mob but morals and whataboutery from a rANGERs fan, f**k off.

Celic aren't responsible because they don't know who the fans are?

There were five arrested, try starting with banning those c***s and making a statement about how you expect your supporters to behave.

Celic aren't responsible because they don't know who the fans are?

If they don't sell the tickets how would they know? I'm sure Hearts keep a record of the individuals details

Archived