Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't.

It's subservient and embarrassing. I thought only rangers fans did it but their wee cousins are obviously more similar than I thought.

"Mr Whyte" "Mr Green" "Mr Ashley" "Mrs Budge" :lol:

Super Score Board at it's finest.

We don't.

Interesting.

"After one midweek game which we lost, Ian Wright and John Barnes were subject to really disgraceful racial abuse in the car park. It was at that point I knew I had to get out." Eyel Berkovic

mhanky f*ck? I thought I was on Rangersmedia then for a second.

Goin by your anger I may have rattled you a bit.

Yes that video is a start(the worst game for trouble involving hearts in my memory) but it still doesnt justify other accusations at that game and after.

how about

or

or

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4010

The same police report confirms that five Celtic supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse, coin throwing and disorderly behaviour. I hope that Celtic will take appropriate action against those individuals who let them down. Certainly, at Hearts, we will do everything in our power to ensure they are never again allowed into Tynecastle.

I was appalled at the vandalism carried out by our visiting supporters on Sunday. Having recently spent significant sums to replace broken seats in the Roseburn Stand, for the benefit, primarily, of our away supporters, I was hugely disappointed to witness the destruction of close to 100 seats. Similarly, the graffiti on walls, tiles, doors - basically all types of surfaces - was quite disgraceful and this is not to mention the damage to toilets.

I have discussed all of these matters with members of the Celtic Executive and we are working co-operatively to address the issues. No club should be on the receiving end of such unacceptable behaviour and no club should be put in the position of having to defend such behaviour.

Disgusting.

Sounds like an improvement tbh.

First time I've missed Tynecastle in 4 years. Gutted. I love a bit of disorderly behaviour.

Stokes is right. Budge should keep her trap shut and worry about the vile, bigoted element to her own horrible support before having a go at us.

ever thought about dropping the y from the end of your name and replacing it with double s,that would sum you up perfectly.

Interesting.

"After one midweek game which we lost, Ian Wright and John Barnes were subject to really disgraceful racial abuse in the car park. It was at that point I knew I had to get out." Eyel Berkovic

Pasted that into Google, no results. You're going to have to try a bit harder.

Who gives a f**k? It's Christmas!

142 posts and no mention that we were singing Hymns near the end, selective knobs.

I also saw the graffiti on the wall it said "we're magic, we're magic" and was even repeated a few times.

142 posts and no mention that we were singing Hymns near the end, selective knobs.

I also saw the graffiti on the wall it said "we're magic, we're magic" and was even repeated a few times.

does that make it ok?

do you remember the version of that which your club allowed to be filmed in their stadium, terrorist supporting lyrics and all

Archived