Celtic filth

She said that the match was a disappointing spectacle for both sets of fans. Naw hen, winning 4-0 at Hearts is disappointing for Hearts fans, we all loved it and we're in no way disappointed.

I am sorry to hear that the Hearts support were intimidated though.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the arsehole element of the away Celtic fans are getting into their pompous groove, they are as intolerable to watch when you are getting beat as they come. I could argue the same with some of the cantankerous fud-features that were giving it the red hand and showing off their union jacks within our support as well. Pissing off any person that falls into that category in the tiniest amount is never a bad thing.

tumblr_mwpad2Jsu21qbpxa5o2_400.gif

Three pages in and the only Celtic poster to show a face is defending them.

Zjwo4h.jpg

Give it a couple of years and a she'll be just like all the rest, new owner always = good times (for a while). It happens nearly every time, even when the clubs been bought by a convicted fraudster!

There's no excuse for destroying seats though, anybody that does that is a fucking imbecile.

Some of those thick b*****ds probably think their ticket means they've literally bought the seat. :lol:

Willfull ignorance or just ignorance?? :1eye

Some amount of greeting over absolutely f**k all getting done here.

Fucking internet sucks balls for giving some self important, self righteous, greeting faced c***s a voice. It would bore ye to the grave at times.

First time I've missed Tynecastle in 4 years. Gutted. I love a bit of disorderly behaviour.

Stokes is right. Budge should keep her trap shut and worry about the vile, bigoted element to her own horrible support before having a go at us.

Mrs Budge is showing more balls and fortitude than pretty much every chairman in the country.

Filth should be highlighted, named and shamed rather than simply swept under the carpet. That includes the utter weapons in our support too.

Fucking internet sucks balls for giving some self important, self righteous, greeting faced c***s a voice. It would bore ye to the grave at times.

Away and have a candle lit vigil.

You could even help Stokes figure out who his dad is.

There's the chief bigot himself.

Only reason he gets an easy ride is due to his IRA sympathising. Griffiths is a better player.

I love it how it's bigoted abuse when an Old Firm player gets booed for being a fud. McGeady the other week was a perfect example, loads of press about how badly he was abused in Scotland due to his Irish roots. He was abused because he is a wee diving winging weegie p***k.

^^^^

Obviously smashed a few seats after his bottle of Buckie

Archived