Celtic filth

You gotta have an away support for this to happen.

This reminds me of a story about clyde fc writing to the folk who made the seats in their stand complaining that when the ball hit them they break. The company wrote back saying thats was a first for them as folk are usually sitting in the ones they make

you dont half post some amount a shite

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh to have an owner like this. Ours would probably hike the price of Family season tickets to pay for any damage.

Also nice to see the other cheek giving rangers fans a run for their money in the deflection, entitlement and whataboutery stakes.

It is shameful that in this day and age, clubs are having to release statements like that.

Scum.

Atmosphere was probably the least toxic Ive found at Tyncecastle for the past few years. Yet since that time Lennon got attacked all these random accusations seem to be coming out everytime we play yous now,nice deflection.

It's not a new thing at Tynecastle either, their usual trick is to rob the kiosks.

Thankfully Mrs Budge isn't scared to stand up to them rather than sweeping it under the carpet.

Please stop pedalling this myth, I hear it after every game now at tynie yet they havent installed any cameras? How convenient.

Must just be a one off, fair enough.

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Damage-to-seats-in-the

On this occasion yes fans went too far. Dont think anyones disputing that. I find it funny though in this day an age every time we play at Gorgie we hear all this nasty stuff and f*ck wll photographic evidence? For the record I did see a seat get broken in Sunday from fannies jumping up on them, however if you see the state of the seats it doesnt take much for them to break.

Atmosphere was probably the least toxic Ive found at Tyncecastle for the past few years. Yet since that time Lennon got attacked all these random accusations seem to be coming out everytime we play yous now,nice deflection.

Please stop pedalling this myth, I hear it after every game now at tynie yet they havent installed any cameras? How convenient.

On this occasion yes fans went too far. Dont think anyones disputing that. I find it funny though in this day an age every time we play at Gorgie we hear all this nasty stuff and f*ck wll photographic evidence? For the record I did see a seat get broken in Sunday from fannies jumping up on them, however if you see the state of the seats it doesnt take much for them to break.

Nothing more than playing the fans and keeping them onside. Fans love hearing this sort of shit for some reason and even if they are in the Championship they Scumbos won't ever accept a 4-0 beating in their own midden..

Here's a thing. Seats are for sitting on. Not jumping on. If you jump on a seat it's likely to break. I sometimes jump around at the football but never ever have I broken a seat while doing so.

What these Celtic fans are doing is purely malicious and inexcusable.

thats not seats getting deliberately broken, thats rows of seats collapsing under the weight of fans standing on them, not right but not deliberate.

:lol:

"Always cheated, never defeated"

So you are complaining about lack of "photographic evidence" although you witnessed it with your own eyes. It was the seats fault for being broken as it doesn't take the weight of someone standing it.

:1eye

Im being honest about what I saw, I wasnt just talking about the breaking of seats of regarding evidence. The same pishy 'eyewitness' accounts happened a couple of christmas' where load of rubbish claimed to have happened at Dens, yet in todays age where everything seems to get videoed, nothing came out. I was there, yes the fans were roudy and by no means innocent but they were a million miles away than the pish pedalled out in the red tops.

Here's a thing. Seats are for sitting on. Not jumping on. If you jump on a seat it's likely to break. I sometimes jump around at the football but never ever have I broken a seat while doing so.

What these Celtic fans are doing is purely malicious and inexcusable.

Theres a diffrerence between being a muppet and jumping on a seat and purposely tearing them out (like motherwell).

I did break a seat at CP once, sammy was being a frustrating dick as usual causing me to take out my frustation on an empty seat in front. I also broke my big toe in the process :(

Archived