Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit, I'm incedibly jelly just now about Hearts' owner. Sumburd.

Give it a couple of years and a she'll be just like all the rest, new owner always = good times (for a while). It happens nearly every time, even when the clubs been bought by a convicted fraudster!

There's no excuse for destroying seats though, anybody that does that is a fucking imbecile.

Some of those thick b*****ds probably think their ticket means they've literally bought the seat. :lol:

Jim Thomson, Dundee's Stadium Manager, on that Boxing Day game against Celtic:

“I have never seen anything like the behaviour of the Celtic fans in the 20 years I have been running games at Dens Park.

“The situation was almost unmanageable and I have never seen so many people drunk.

“Our fans were abused, our stewards were abused and no doubt the police were abused. The turnstile operators were visibly shaken.

“The away fans had no respect for their surroundings — they were doing the toilet where they stood.

“I had Celtic fans come up to me to tell me they were ‘embarrassed’ by their fans’ behaviour.”

Give it a couple of years and a she'll be just like all the rest, new owner always = good times (for a while). It happens nearly every time, even when the clubs been bought by a convicted fraudster!

There's no excuse for destroying seats though, anybody that does that is a fucking imbecile.

Some of those thick b*****ds probably think their ticket means they've literally bought the seat. :lol:

Here what you're saying but some of the measures like paying The Living Wage are just genuinely positive, sensible policies that thousands of owners in Britain have came and gone without bothering to address. Punting the pishstained clowns managing the team and promoting Neilson shows a good football nouse as well. She does give the impression of someone genuinely interested in the club being a sustainable, community-orientated club - which is refreshing and worthy of jealousy on our part.

Sure conflicts will pop up though. Easier to deal with when you know the person is doing what they thinks's best for the club.

Here what you're saying but some of the measures like paying The Living Wage are just genuinely positive, sensible policies that thousands of owners in Britain have came and gone without bothering to address. Punting the pishstained clowns managing the team and promoting Neilson shows a good football nouse as well. She does give the impression of someone genuinely interested in the club being a sustainable, community-orientated club - which is refreshing and worthy of jealousy on our part.

Sure conflicts will pop up though. Easier to deal with when you know the person is doing what they thinks's best for the club.

hurts me to say it but I can only look on in envy at the moment at what Hearts are doing at the moment because whatever they are doing , they appear to be doing it right whereas we are on a neverending saga of controversy and struggle.

thats not seats getting deliberately broken, thats rows of seats collapsing under the weight of fans standing on them, not right but not deliberate.

:lol: Brilliant.

He seems to genuinely believe this too.

Having the Club's interests at heart is one thing but I won't be happy until we're spunking £12k/week on guys like Obua again.

Budge out! :angry:

:lol: Brilliant.

He seems to genuinely believe this too.

You gotta have an away support for this to happen.

This reminds me of a story about clyde fc writing to the folk who made the seats in their stand complaining that when the ball hit them they break. The company wrote back saying thats was a first for them as folk are usually sitting in the ones they make

You gotta have an away support for this to happen.

This reminds me of a story about clyde fc writing to the folk who made the seats in their stand complaining that when the ball hit them they break. The company wrote back saying thats was a first for them as folk are usually sitting in the ones they make

How are the attendances holding up at Parkhead this season???

Archived