Celtic filth

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4010

The same police report confirms that five Celtic supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse, coin throwing and disorderly behaviour. I hope that Celtic will take appropriate action against those individuals who let them down. Certainly, at Hearts, we will do everything in our power to ensure they are never again allowed into Tynecastle.

I was appalled at the vandalism carried out by our visiting supporters on Sunday. Having recently spent significant sums to replace broken seats in the Roseburn Stand, for the benefit, primarily, of our away supporters, I was hugely disappointed to witness the destruction of close to 100 seats. Similarly, the graffiti on walls, tiles, doors - basically all types of surfaces - was quite disgraceful and this is not to mention the damage to toilets.

I have discussed all of these matters with members of the Celtic Executive and we are working co-operatively to address the issues. No club should be on the receiving end of such unacceptable behaviour and no club should be put in the position of having to defend such behaviour.

Disgusting.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle Mone up to no good again, IMO. michelle-280_991293a.jpg

Pretty decent statement from Ann Budge, to be fair. Our chairman would probably just ban the home support.

Or blame the 3,000 season ticket holders for selling about 6,000 tickets for the home end against Rangers.

Oh wait, he's already done that.

Oh to have a chairperson like Mrs Budger rather than the clown we have. The day he finanly leaves Rugby Park will be a golarious day. Hopefully he leaves penniless.

Wonder what Ronny "the voice of reason" Diala has to say on this matter.

Come on Ronny, lets be 'avin you.

They'll be "taking it further" I bet, he has spoken to the fans who denied any seat-breaking and he's standing (Ha!) by them

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4010

The same police report confirms that five Celtic supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse, coin throwing and disorderly behaviour. I hope that Celtic will take appropriate action against those individuals who let them down. Certainly, at Hearts, we will do everything in our power to ensure they are never again allowed into Tynecastle.

I was appalled at the vandalism carried out by our visiting supporters on Sunday. Having recently spent significant sums to replace broken seats in the Roseburn Stand, for the benefit, primarily, of our away supporters, I was hugely disappointed to witness the destruction of close to 100 seats. Similarly, the graffiti on walls, tiles, doors - basically all types of surfaces - was quite disgraceful and this is not to mention the damage to toilets.

I have discussed all of these matters with members of the Celtic Executive and we are working co-operatively to address the issues. No club should be on the receiving end of such unacceptable behaviour and no club should be put in the position of having to defend such behaviour.

Disgusting.

What was in the paragraph before that one?

It's terrible it happened at Hearts, such a family club too. We should be grateful that Ronny got out unscathed.

Edit -

If your team ever come back to Celtic Park, why not sit in with them Ann, you might be appalled again.

It's terrible it happened at Hearts, such a family club too. We should be grateful that Ronny got out unscathed.

We have arseholes in our support which she condemns. She has had similar statements before as well and this particular boy got a life ban. What else do you want her to do? Because the last owners let things slide doesn't mean Ann Budge shouldn't be commended for trying to stand up to it.

Ridiculous whataboutery from yourself though. Just sweep under the carpet your fans abusing staff who're on about £7 an hour and smashing up our stadium. If it was the first time you could maybe ignore it. Hell, if it was even just Tynecastle you could probably claim it's the fixture that brings out the worst in your fans. Except in the last year you've collectively acted like cretins at Tynie, Fir Park and Dens. Bit strange that eh?

Edit -

If your team ever come back to Celtic Park, why not sit in with them Ann, you might be appalled again.

hqdefault.jpg

Archived