Arbroath vs Annan

Good god! what happened.... 3 - 0 up, on easy street and the wind at our back when I decided to make for the exit.

Changed the team a bit and the tide turned against us. Glad to hear the whistle at the end!

Dylan a tricky wee player in and around the box and scored a great individual goal. Downside is his lack of aerial and defensive qualities.

Happy to get the points.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.annanathleticfc.com/aafc-tv/

Verge of tears #monthewind

Oh dear, what an embarrassment

Just about having a breakdown cos it was a bit windy was bad enough, then he starts complaining about the challenges going in? Clearly missed annan's no 3 putting carreiro up in the air everytime he got the ball. Didnt get near him for the 3rd goal though!

He took a knock, then hobbled on, but went off soon after. I don't know how serious it was, but looking over it seemed the Arbroath Doctor was called over to the Annan Bench to look at him before they all headed up the tunnel.

Was hopkirk injured?according to the sky sports app he went off on the 30th min for davidson.

People will look at this result and think it was a fair reflection on what happened in game, but this is not the case, we were a far better side than Annan for most of the match, but I will say one thing, Annan were not slow to "dish" out the rough stuff

Don't even want to watch Chapmans interview. Seen him at other games, he's obviously lucky Annan is so far away from most places so they don't have many away fans. Boys a clown and if he's complaining about Arbroaths challenges then he's got some fucking neck. Annan were dirty as f**k! Also very lucky. However their 2nd goal was a peach. Carreiros goal however was just out of this world. Good that it ended up being the winner to!

Don't know what all the fuss is about really.... Yes the better team won, our two goals covered up how bad we were on the day. But all this talk about bad tackles... Really ??? Ok we got a few bookings at 3-0 down but they were hardly leg breaking challenges like being made out on here! After all we were the team heading home with broken bones.

As I said 3-2 probably didn't reflect the game correctly but was delighted to see Davidson getting a decent bit of game time and yet again scoring another corker

And all this talk about team selection and whether to play Carreiro or not... Look at the table lads, you're sitting top, I'd say your manager has got it pretty much spot on most of the season so far!

I'd hate to hear you guys if you were really struggling!

But all this talk about bad tackles... Really ??? Ok we got a few bookings at 3-0 down but they were hardly leg breaking challenges like being made out on here! After all we were the team heading home with broken bones

You are kidding right. Hopkirk got injured in a shoulder to shoulder with Little.

We were ok today, few average performances but we got the job done, wind made it very tough and your bully boy tactics made it even worse, Carreiro in the 2nd half got chopped at every occasion! Some terrible tackles flying in on him that's what made his goal even more pleasing.

None of your hammerthrowers were able to scythe him down as he was in and around the box.

See a good few aren't impressed with Dylan's defensive qualities. Having never seen him play, I take it he's in the Gary Harkins mould? Is his attacking abilities good enough for the top flight, provided he worked a little harder?

See a good few aren't impressed with Dylan's defensive qualities. Having never seen him play, I take it he's in the Gary Harkins mould? Is his attacking abilities good enough for the top flight, provided he worked a little harder?

He isn't ready for the Premier League in my opinion

Archived