Fake US Marine

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about the free upgrade on flights only happens if they travel in uniform.

I don't get why they need to be wearing a uniform, don't they have some form of ID to confirm who they are, job, rank etc...?

I'd also think it would be harder to fake than a uniform

You're an absolutely tragic excuse of a poster.

If I gave I f**k about your opinions that might make me a bit sad.

But, as I think you're as dim as a 20W bulb, i'll not worry.

Move with the times old man Danger! A 20 Watt bulb (it's a lamp, but there we are) is actually one of the brightest CFL lamps. It's the replacement for a 100 Watt GLS lamp (a 100W bulb).

Still, at least you're not bothered.

Oh dear, it must really annoy you when you're trying to say someone is stupid, whilst making a grammatical error. Talk about undermining yourself.

Nobody, who isn't in the military or has a detailed knowledge of uniforms, will notice these apparent "glaring mistakes" and even fewer of those do would care. I don't know why the guy in question even bothered to do any research, just tell whichever loser following you around to beat it, don't bother engaging with them.

Ah right, I was meaning to the guy holding the camera with him being in service they would've seemed obvious, in the US I'm pretty sure it's against the law to wear honours that aren't yours, guy should've just phoned the police.

To be fair to Jock he wasn't lying ... he genuinely believes the lack of a mayday call meant it was almost certainly pilot error !

The lack of a mayday call despite witnesses reporting the aircraft being in trouble and sounding dodgy well outside of glasgow, coupled with where he hit the ground told me it was almost certainly pilot error and still does.

If I remember rightly you were pretty much the only person to actually try and counter that theory. Lots of other folks just started throwing around abuse and crying about it. Of course you also have training which might give you more insight than your average punter into a helicopter crash.

Sadly a whole year on there are still people crying and throwing around abuse yet not one can counter my points.

On that thread I said I had a degree which gave me a bit more insight. I do.

For all kilbowie wants to greet, he's the one who is lying here.

Of course I expect nothing less of someone in his profession.

Yep, he consistently lies about the police with extreme generalisations which he can't prove at all.

I thought it was my qualifications I was lying about?

Do try and keep your story straight officer.

Still waiting you to quote a single thing I lied about.

E.g you saying my comments about the pilot not getting a subsidised funeral being about the police when he was an employee of bond helicopters.

That's an example of a lie. Now you try.............................................

Still reeling after you absolute disaster on the Julian Blanc/Ched Evans/Creationism threads I see.

Will you ever catch a break.

Did you get to pick the uniform? I think you would suit an astronaught one.

He should have just walked away and ignored the loser chasing him in a mall. I wonder if military personnel often challenge each other in shops, would make for a reasonable entertaining spectacle I guess.

Is that because he's a space cadet?

You go do a freedom of information request and ask. That's not a 'subsidy'. Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you came from.

OK dear.

So how do I request police outriders when I go to the shops tomorrow?

Apparently it's a free service you offer everyone.

Unless of course you're talking out your ass again...........................................

Or to be more polite about it: lying again.

OK dear.

So how do I request police outriders when I go to the shops tomorrow?

Apparently it's a free service you offer everyone.

Unless of course you're talking out your ass again...........................................

Or to be more polite about it: lying again.

This is getting boring

^^^ has deserved criminal record imo

Why would you think someone who wants honest and decent cops instead of the shambles we have now would have a criminal record?

This is getting boring

Then you should try and get kilbowie to quit making stuff up about people.

Sadly I don't think he can.

I'm making nothing up, your rampant generalisations about all cops being corrupt etc are nothing but down right lies.You are a bitter wee man.

Wasn't one of your colleagues just convicted in a case where the judge spoke out about endemnic police corruption and a police officer testified that she deliberately held back details about reporting him because she thought the police wouldn't deal honestly with the case?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sheriff-warns-against-culture-corrupt-4757428

Are you calling a judge a liar and a bitter wee man, officer?

Or did you just prove the point I made in the ferguson thread about how the police treat people from different classes?

(you have the right to remain silent. I'm pretty sure you're about to use it having just argued yourself into a bigass hole)

Archived