Fake US Marine

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a few years back, a juror in a court case wanted to wear his Starfleet uniform during the trial. He tried to claim that Star Trek was a religion and therefore forbidding him to do so was an infringement of his rights. This was a grown man, presumably with a job and a driving licence.

Military uniform is obviously appropriate while on active duty, or going to and from deployment but to get up in the morning and put it so you can go shopping in a mall is akin to wearing a cardboard cowboy hat and a plastic sheriff's badge, with cap guns in your belt.

Did you get to pick the uniform? I think you would suit an astronaught one.

I lounge around in a Roman Gladiator costume most days so no.

I must have missed your posts on facebook from the International Space Station mate......

NASA blocks Facebook. I told you that after my hot tub threesome with Amy Lee and Hayley Williams.

I remember a few years back, a juror in a court case wanted to wear his Starfleet uniform during the trial. He tried to claim that Star Trek was a religion and therefore forbidding him to do so was an infringement of his rights. This was a grown man, presumably with a job and a driving licence.

Military uniform is obviously appropriate while on active duty, or going to and from deployment but to get up in the morning and put it so you can go shopping in a mall is akin to wearing a cardboard cowboy hat and a plastic sheriff's badge, with cap guns in your belt.

There's a woman in one of the trekkies documentaries who did this.

They made her foreman of the jury.

Still reeling after you absolute disaster on the Julian Blanc/Ched Evans/Creationism threads I see.

Will you ever catch a break.

Especially, when he goes to all that trouble, and doesn't even bother to lose weight.

He should have just walked away and ignored the loser chasing him in a mall. I wonder if military personnel often challenge each other in shops, would make for a reasonable entertaining spectacle I guess.

You would be able to tell from a mile away if someone actually is genuine, if you are cutting around a shopping center for no reason just shopping in your uniform its obvious something is not quite right.

Plus he was really,really fat and he had glaring mistakes with his uniform.

You would be able to tell from a mile away if someone actually is genuine, if you are cutting around a shopping center for no reason just shopping in your uniform its obvious something is not quite right.

Plus he was really,really fat and he had glaring mistakes with his uniform.

Nobody, who isn't in the military or has a detailed knowledge of uniforms, will notice these apparent "glaring mistakes" and even fewer of those do would care. I don't know why the guy in question even bothered to do any research, just tell whichever loser following you around to beat it, don't bother engaging with them.

Still reeling after you absolute disaster on the Julian Blanc/Ched Evans/Creationism threads I see.

Yep, calling evens a rapist and a scumbag and saying that creationism has no place in Science lessons is a disaster in your land of meltdown.

Keep contributing to the Gaiety of Nations dear boy.

Archived