Rangers v Raith Rovers

No8.

Come 3.00 p.m. on Sunday Scotland will be awash with armchair Raith fans. Our adulation for Turnbull Hutton's club will be palpable, if the team rises to the occasion they will be the toast of Scottish football.

Good luck guys.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^ Shat it to go to Ibrox.

This is the 21st century not the 1980s, no fans of any club should have to 'shat it to go to Ibrox' as you put it. Perhaps instead of acting the big man on the internet your fans should start sorting out the unacceptable behavior within your support by firstly admitting you have a massive problem. Sectarian singing, intimidation of opposition fans, missiles thrown for 90 minutes, buses attacked, opposition fans assaulted and these are all regular occurrences at Ibrox. You all then wonder why everyone was delighted to see your club die while opposition fans were more than happy to toss Dundee. Morton and Dunfermline a few pounds to help them save their clubs, I will give you a clue it wasn't that they were jealous of the trophies Rangers won.

I didnt think it was that bad last time, the only people who found trouble were those who spent the whole game gesturing towards the home fans.

I didn't think it was bad at all. Just like any other away game.

ETA the general atmosphere, not fifes finest.

Its far from ideal. in 16 games we have only 6 are on a Saturday.

Thats a complete shambles. There should really be some form of limit on how many games are allowed to be moved

Will be giving this game a miss, no more cash to fat mike.

No idea how the game will go, it seems this team are at rock bottom in terms of moral right now, if I were a Raith fan I would be very optimistic of getting a result.

Not curious to see if Fat Mike's signings are any good?

Although it's shite getting all your games moved away from Saturdays, it must save you a fortune in admission money. If you can't be arsed going you can almost guarantee that half the games will be on telly.

Will be giving this game a miss, no more cash to fat mike.

No idea how the game will go, it seems this team are at rock bottom in terms of moral right now, if I were a Raith fan I would be very optimistic of getting a result.

What a wonderful and uplifting thought.

Must be a great chance for the Rovers on Sun with Rangers fielding a team with 5 new players wonder how the rest of the Rangers players will take this!!!!

Only 3 new players. According to reports, 2 of the 5 are coming back from injuries and aren't ready. Also if fit all 5 have to play. Wha's in cherge! Mike's in cherge, Cuntos.

Must be a great chance for the Rovers on Sun with Rangers fielding a team with 5 new players wonder how the rest of the Rangers players will take this!!!!

There's a chance it could split the dressing room, I can see trouble ahead.

Archived