West Region fixtures: 20/12

Hillonearth

Hmmmmm we go to Beith on the 27th even though we have already played them. While we still await our first matches with Kilbirnie and Meadow. No doubt the makers of the chicken and haggis pie will be on holiday robbing me of one of the highlights of the season.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm we go to Beith who we have already played on the 27th even though we have still to play Kilbirnie and Meadow.

I think that's fairly common across most clubs at this point of the season, to be fair. We're playing Largs for the 2nd time on 27th December but will still have Yoker and Rob Roy to play twice. To be fair to Fixtures Man, we were due to play Yoker this weekend but it's off due to a cup replay, so that just leaves us with Rob Roy missing from the equation before we start playing teams for a second time.

So a full month of fixtures yet there is still complaints.

The 'fixture man ' has an impossible job to please everyone.

It could all be avoided if there was a fancy thing called a fixtures list for the whole season.

a think its silly,,when people are still visiting familys,,,,cant see why theres not a 2 week break,,,,,,,,it should be,,,,if clubs ask for games,,,then they can play,,

Totally agree i think its very unfair to make clubs play 2 days after christmas i would imagine a few teams would be missing bodys. I dont know why sjfa dont give the teams that week off.

So a full month of fixtures yet there is still complaints.

The 'fixture man ' has an impossible job to please everyone.

It could all be avoided if there was a fancy thing called a fixtures list for the whole season.

complaints. Did you read what my fellow Kilbirnie fan said.. 4 away games in a row and it would of been 5 if our Scottish cup was playable last week.. its more than a complaint its outright disgraceful.. worst part of the year for a club to survive and he hits you with away away away away.. surely even you know that in junior football the penny's come thru your own gate

complaints. Did you read what my fellow Kilbirnie fan said.. 4 away games in a row and it would of been 5 if our Scottish cup was playable last week.. its more than a complaint its outright disgraceful.. worst part of the year for a club to survive and he hits you with away away away away.. surely even you know that in junior football the penny's come thru your own gate

Just drove by your park it l????ks great oorz dizny

this is a serious concern, how can any club be expected to fork out seven weeks wages without a home gate?

no club should get both 20th and 27th away or home, good gates then income should be shared evenly.

really fear for our survival over the next few months.

this is a serious concern, how can any club be expected to fork out seven weeks wages without a home gate?

no club should get both 20th and 27th away or home, good gates then income should be shared evenly.

really fear for our survival over the next few months.

So kilbirnie could go to the wall? Seriously?

Dam you kilbirnie boys are going to make yourselves ill with all this.

So this is the first time in history kilbirnie have went a few weeks without a home game?

Come on it's not good a good situation for you guys but you come across as scaremongering to give some of your fans a wake up call just my opinion, I could be wrong!

So this is the first time in history kilbirnie have went a few weeks without a home game?

Come on it's not good a good situation for you guys but you come across as scaremongering to give some of your fans a wake up call just my opinion, I could be wrong!

Our fans are wide awake , what they want to know is how this man who is responsible for fixtures can shit all over our club and get away with it ,,,,,

IT'S TIME HE WAS PUNTED HE IS PAID TO PUT OUT FAIR FIXTURES FOR ALL .

Our fans are wide awake , what they want to know is how this man who is responsible for fixtures can shit all over our club and get away with it ,,,,,IT'S TIME HE WAS PUNTED HE IS PAID TO PUT OUT FAIR FIXTURES FOR ALL .

Calm down dear before you do yourself a mischief.

His heads up his rear end ther should not even b a fixture for the 27th

Why? The rules are in place and we will have a shutdown for a fortnight the next two years. If the clubs want to change that then it's up to them to do it at the West Region AGM. Here's the rule straight from the handbook.

23. Clubs shall play fixtures as arranged by the Regional Secretary. Clubs shall not however be compelled to play Regional/District games on: Saturdays falling 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December - and also 1st and 2nd January and Saturday Glasgow September weekend/Ayrshire September weekend.

Archived