HL vs LL

lionel hutz

HL vs LL  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brora beat city 2-3 a few weeks back and I think would beat them quite comfortably at home, apart from brora there isn't really anyone else I wouldn't say whereas the lowland have e city spartans whitehill east kilbride and a few more that would beat most highland teams

What no Gretna the best of the rest behind the toony 2 :D

I think HJ's idea is ace & I for 1 wouldn't be mithering him for some of his lottery winnings if he put up a prize fund for such a tourney. The Hibee Jibee Cup does have a certain ring to it.

Regarding Surely's post, 24 hour footballathon sounds ace too, our training pitch could be used for such a friendly football festival. So we could get through the festival twice as quickly. The 2 clubs left out because of the unequal league numbers could play they winners of the EoS/SoS teams maybe? I don't like to leave anyone out,

Grimbo

I think HJ's idea is ace & I for 1 wouldn't be mithering him for some of his lottery winnings if he put up a prize fund for such a tourney. The Hibee Jibee Cup does have a certain ring to it.

Regarding Surely's post, 24 hour footballathon sounds ace too, our training pitch could be used for such a friendly football festival. So we could get through the festival twice as quickly. The 2 clubs left out because of the unequal league numbers could play they winners of the EoS/SoS teams maybe? I don't like to leave anyone out,

Grimbo

Forgot about the back pitch grim-and over a weekend that could be six hours a day over two days on each pitch.

Hope HJ gets his numbers on this weekend!

Archived