Stirling Albion v Peterhead

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oofft, where do you start with that?? First thing is first, I have seen huge improvement over the last month and if anyone walked away from Forthbank today thinking the club have made the wrong appointment for the management team then they really want to take a look at themselves. I fully believe the team is heading in the right direction, it might be too late, but we're on the right path.

Quite simply the football team never won today. We were out muscled by a streetwise Peterhead outfit that done everything they could to turn the game into a brawl. However, at times we never helped ourself. The ideas were right, but at times our decision making was borderline horrendous.

McLaren must now surely be seeing what the fans are seeing with regards to certain players, the usual suspects once again didn't cut it today and also we must now be looking at building a defence that we can rely on. Sure the stats speak for themselves but we are not a million miles away from turning the corner.

What was all that about with McInally coming into the stand at full time?? I also saw McAllistair and others on the bench gesturing and shouting stuff but was obviously to far away to hear what was going on.

Ah well, onto next week now, keep the faith Binos, we're improving.

Well I had high hopes we would get something from this game after the performance against Raith last week but it would appear to be another case of one step forward but 2 steps back.

First half we had one chance and Peterhead deserved to go in at half time 1-0 up. Second half things got worse when an og made it 2-0. Managed to get a scrappy goal back from Steven Doris but when it seemed we might get something from this game,Peterhead increase their lead to 3-1. Sandy Cunningham scored with a diving header to make 3-2 but we were unable to save something from this game.

Given the results elsewhere we are now 6 points behind Stenny/Airdrieonians in the league not a good day at Forthbank.

After the game could not make out if their was trouble regarding Rory McAllister from Peterhead who I heard someone say went into the crowd ?

Anybody see what happened, knew he was getting pelters from a number of Albion fans after being subbed shortly after getting booked in the incident involving Lee Hamilton. Look forward to hearing more details about this incident.

Well credit to Gordon smith,sandy and erm who else had a good game oh this is hard oh yes nae c**t away back te yer sheep and bring Doris,Reidford,Chris smith and phil Johnston with you's apologies to your fans for making it sound like I am criticising you's but it's not you's I am targeting it at it is Mcallister,cox and yer shitebag McNally and they arses around them also we'll done to angry andy for not raging may I add the 40 odd Peterhead fans that turned up today were excellent spoiled by raging Rory ,cox and McNally and the arses around him may I add cook and the linesman at our side were abysmal

Well I had high hopes we would get something from this game after the performance against Raith last week but it would appear to be another case of one step forward but 2 steps back.

First half we had one chance and Peterhead deserved to go in at half time 1-0 up. Second half things got worse when an og made it 2-0. Managed to get a scrappy goal back from Steven Doris but when it seemed we might get something from this game,Peterhead increase their lead to 3-1. Sandy Cunningham scored with a diving header to make 3-2 but we were unable to save something from this game.

Given the results elsewhere we are now 6 points behind Stenny/Airdrieonians in the league not a good day at Forthbank.

After the game could not make out if their was trouble regarding Rory McAllister from Peterhead who I heard someone say went into the crowd ?

Anybody see what happened, knew he was getting pelters from a number of Albion fans after being subbed shortly after getting booked in the incident involving Lee Hamilton. Look forward to hearing more details about this incident.

mcallister done what he does best now he is shit and took a tantrum because someone said something mean to him never saw what happened after the game but was confronting the fans with several staff and another player during it which I have pointed out already hope the sfa find out about it and ban him

hope the sfa find out about it and ban him

Well if I noticed it from the other side of the stand surely the 4th official noticed it at least. Doubt the Ref or linesman would of as they never noticed anything involving Peterhead throughout the game.

Well if I noticed it from the other side of the stand surely the 4th official noticed it at least. Doubt the Ref or linesman would of as they never noticed anything involving Peterhead throughout the game.

cheers mate I never heard it either but saw him gesturing to the fans which I thought is well unprofessional good to hear singing in the home end. For a change

Only changes in January for mclaren are in the defensive positions keep beith sign another cm and sign a forward offload Fulton,Doris,creaney and wedderburn. Loan out Paton,Munn,El sayed and comrie and next season we can look for the play offs (if we stay up)

What fourth official?

Only changes in January for mclaren are in the defensive positions keep beith sign another cm and sign a forward offload Fulton,Doris,creaney and wedderburn. Loan out Paton,Munn,El sayed and comrie and next season we can look for the play offs (if we stay up)

Loan out Comrie? Why's that then?

Your posts are completely laughable, unless your ten. Are you ten?

I see Cammy Kerr notched a goal for Peterhead yesterday (Number 2). How was he yesterday? And how has he been for Peterhead in general in his 4 games? I note he's been booked in 3 of his 4 appearances for Peterhead.

I see Cammy Kerr notched a goal for Peterhead yesterday (Number 2). How was he yesterday? And how has he been for Peterhead in general in his 4 games? I note he's been booked in 3 of his 4 appearances for Peterhead.

That's what happens when you play for thugs

Archived