Stirling Albion v Peterhead

Not got much to say about the incident other than I hope it is dealt with appropriately think its more friendly word and advise next time things will be more serious (if there is a next time). Also feel that a complaint should be lodged about Peterhead players/officials entering the stand no need for that they should have been more professional and went down the tunnel and then raised their issue not go for a stand up argument/altercation in the stand.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who was in the hospitality on Saturday and in the middle of the area the disagreement with the three substituted Peterhead players, here us my version.

At no time was Cox's mental health issues the centre of any shouts coming from our area, unless having a shite haircut or being a diving fud constitute mental health issues these days.

McAllister was on the end of shouts as he should have been sent off for clearly pulling the hair of one of our players (Lee Hamilton?) and when he was immediately subbed he was repeatedly reminded of how lucky he had been. This kicked off Cox, who had been getting it for his (attention seeking?) antics after his own substitution.

I blame The Peterhead manager for creating a side in his own image. Anyone claiming Cox came up to due to someone shouting abuse about of his alleged problems doesn't know what he is talking about.

Not got much to say about the incident other than I hope it is dealt with appropriately think its more friendly word and advise next time things will be more serious (if there is a next time). Also feel that a complaint should be lodged about Peterhead players/officials entering the stand no need for that they should have been more professional and went down the tunnel and then raised their issue not go for a stand up argument/altercation in the stand.

So in summary, slap on the wrists for the perpetrators and a formal complaint about the reaction. :rolleyes:

Don't expect anything else from thugs like Cox and McAlister

cox has mental health problems Mcallister on the other hand is a c**t of a thug who deserves nothing but from abuse from football fans and should f**k of to a different planet fucking arsehole of a kid he is utter immature b*****d I can't wait to go to Peterhead to hear the abuse he gets from fans same with greame smith

cox has mental health problems Mcallister on the other hand is a c**t of a thug who deserves nothing but from abuse from football fans and should f**k of to a different planet fucking arsehole of a kid he is utter immature b*****d I can't wait to go to Peterhead to hear the abuse he gets from fans same with greame smith

post-37402-0-36569900-1418252067_thumb.j

Hopefully the Mcallister issue will be brought up at the supporters club meating on Tuesday as it is unfair on us that Mcallister and cox are getting treated like victims when it was them gesturing to the crowd

Why would any player gesture to the crowd without provocation?

There have been complaints from home end supporters about language apparently, maybe more. We'll find out next week.

Peterhead have a bunch of organised hooligans on the pitch yet cannae take a bit of slagging from the stands. Doesnae add up if you ask me?

There have been complaints from home end supporters about language apparently, maybe more. We'll find out next week.

Peterhead have a bunch of organised hooligans on the pitch yet cannae take a bit of slagging from the stands. Doesnae add up if you ask me?

haha I love that considering the supporters club is set up by fans who where using bad language on Saturday might just go to the meeting after all and yes peterheads got the most hooligans on the pitch in Scotland yet can't take when they get slagged of opposition fans

haha I love that considering the supporters club is set up by fans who where using bad language on Saturday might just go to the meeting after all and yes peterheads got the most hooligans on the pitch in Scotland yet can't take when they get slagged of opposition fans

So there was provocation from Stirling Albion supporters. I thought it was only Peterhead fans that slagged the opposing team's players.

Hopefully the Mcallister issue will be brought up at the supporters club meating on Tuesday as it is unfair on us that Mcallister and cox are getting treated like victims when it was them gesturing to the crowd

FFS make up your mind. Either it is OK for slagging and gesturing or it isn't. You can't absolve the SA supporters of the same thing that you are complaining about from McAllister. You are all over the shop here.

FFS make up your mind. Either it is OK for slagging and gesturing or it isn't. You can't absolve the SA supporters of the same thing that you are complaining about from McAllister. You are all over the shop here.

think it's ok for slagging if you get treated like a complete arsehole from players on the pitch maybe that's what happens you have hooligans like Mcallister,cox,Rodgers,smith and MclNally in your team also that 15 who came on for you's and smith look like complete wankers

So there was provocation from Stirling Albion supporters. I thought it was only Peterhead fans that slagged the opposing team's players.

they used bad language and it's not the Peterhead fans it's the players then again you've got no fans

think it's ok for slagging if you get treated like a complete arsehole from players on the pitch maybe that's what happens you have hooligans like Mcallister,cox,Rodgers,smith and MclNally in your team also that 15 who came on for you's and smith look like complete wankers

As I said, all over the place.

Archived