Stirling Albion v Peterhead

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is a top class player never knew his name until yesterday but it seems he has never been anything special which surprises me as he is your best player IMO and that includes raging Rory

Played with Cowdenbeath, Gretna, Stranraer, Annan & Clyde as well as Northern Ireland U21's.

I see your point. :P

Definitely, he's looked upon as having a very bright future at Dens.

Maybe have to get Coxy to take him to the gym as he looks as if he could do with a bit of building up although we had a right back called Davie Donald for a number of seasons that was of similar stature & was one of the best during his time at Balmoor.

What was all that about with McInally coming into the stand at full time?? I also saw McAllistair and others on the bench gesturing and shouting stuff but was obviously to far away to hear what was going on.

Statement from Stirling Albion chairman re Saturdays carry on http://www.stirlingalbionfc.co.uk/2014/ ... hairman-4/ This has appeared so whatever went on is being looked into.

That will explain that part of my comment then. Cox was a bit of a fud for pretending to be injured under Forsyth's challenge and I know he's someone that people just love to hate, however I feel for him IF these allegations turn out to be true. Well done to his team mates that stuck up for him.

Sorry to hear that this has gone on, however thankfully it was a very very small percentage of our support. I hope the club find out who they are and act upon this in the right manor.

If you look on Peterhead FC forum, apparently Stirling Albion supporters shouting abuse with reference to David Cox's mental health problems which have been well documented in the media recently.

cheers I heard something's from the crowd but wasn't sure if they were reffereing to his mental health issues or if they where just shouting at him for being an absolute p***k but not knowing he had anything wrong with him Mcallister over reacted however

Archived