Rangers v Cowdenbeath 6th Dec

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Multiple flag thefts! There's a story here for some crappy tabloid. My money is on the Record.

The Daily Ranger widnae cover it. It'll have to be The National.

Multiple flag thefts! There's a story here for some crappy tabloid. My money is on the Record.

I am just waiting on Wee Itzdrk to appear still greeting about the Ragazzi flag

Marshall who has been excellent lately is almost certainly out with a groin strain according to the CFT.

What are we thinking - same formation as Saturday with Fraser going to CB, TOB taking Marshall's position sitting in front of the back three, Miller moving to right wing back and Campbell coming in at left wing back? Or Scullion coming in for Marshall?

We don't have many options left...

What's the chances of Brett being back? If it's the same players available as Saturday then it has to be what you've said. Simply no other options!

Basically play with a back 5. TOB sitting and allow Milne to try and get into space and feed Kudus - use his pace in behind the immobile Rangers defence.

What are we thinking - same formation as Saturday with Fraser going to CB, TOB taking Marshall's position sitting in front of the back three, Miller moving to right wing back and Campbell coming in at left wing back? Or Scullion coming in for Marshall?

We don't have many options left...

Hope it's a no for the last two questions otherwise it could be a mauling like we got at Falkirk.Thought we had signed a LB?

Don't know CC I got told this at the Falkirk game haven't seen anyone from the club this week.

Would make such a difference going into this game with Nat, Fraser and Brownlie at the back, new lad on the left with Miller on the right and TOB holding. Would at least look solid and allow us to play Kudus and Higgins up top to ask some questions.

Even with the new lad we'll probably be 4-5-1 though and get picked off while posing no real threat.

I am just waiting on Wee Itzdrk to appear still greeting about the Ragazzi flag

Your memory is slightly flagging ( ;) )

I was only bothered by the fact they found it acceptable to break into a football ground , and the thugs outside the ground

Yeah, why do we always seem to offer little challenge in these type of games and almost apologetically turn up and think it is an honour just to be on the pitch, when other teams take points off these cretins and have a go.

Come on Cowden, do the same as Alloa did last night. Let's rip into them.

I was trying to think back in all my years of supporting Cowden I just can't remember us causing an upset of any sort - obviously this would be in cup games but having the big three in the league makes it relevant. There will be the odd cup game where we have defeated a team in the league above but never a proper cup shock.

Anyone?

Archived