Rangers v Cowdenbeath 6th Dec

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked my tickets to tick this ground off the list (on the other cauldron of hate Celtic Park eludes me).

I think we will get a pasting here with or without players back. We aren't compact enough like Alloa. We can't do any worse than Kilmarnock.

Look forward to the wee fannies that endear themselves to the away fans.

Cowdens first visit to Ibrox in the league since 1970. It's fair to say we face a difficult 90 mins. Still looking forward to it though. Hotel booked for a night out in Glasgow.

5-0 home win if I remember correctly. And I think they beat you 2-0 at Hampden in the League Cup semi-final in September/October of that year.

Cowdens first visit to Ibrox in the league since 1970. It's fair to say we face a difficult 90 mins. Still looking forward to it though. Hotel booked for a night out in Glasgow.

Got Friday & Saturday hotel booked. Apart from the game I'm going to the Barrowlands 3 nights to see Biffy Clyro. Sure Simon Neil is a Rangers fan, so maybe he will be going to the game just like me! Just hoping we put in a good performance and try and keep the game tight. Don't want a Falkirk away league performance here. Goal difference could be crucial end of season.

5-0 home win if I remember correctly. And I think they beat you 2-0 at Hampden in the League Cup semi-final in September/October of that year.

Spot on mate. Derek Johnston made his debut in the 5-0 game. He then went on to score the winner in the League cup final against Celtic (diving header).

Works Christmas party on the Friday night so won't be making this - reckon a defeat for Rangers to Cowden would be the end of Salary.

Must be some party if you can't make Glasgow for 3 o'clock the next day.

Will be nothing like the party if we get a result though.

Never been to Ibrox so happy to make this one, a respectable score line would be good so a 3-0 away win it is with Higgins netting a hat-trick!!!, did he not score there for Stenny?

Twice I'm sure. One penalty for sure.

Don't get the enjoy the occasion pish. I want us to get a result. It's like it doesn't matter as long as the players enjoy it eh.

This, its not like the last time when we played there and they were still riding high under Souness.

Archived