Pat Walker

Hursty

Did Pat Walker and guy called Cameron , was it Paul ? , play for a good Lugar side around 10 years ago ? Just remember my own teams first ever league match against an ayrshire team being against lugar and they both terrorised us back then . He went senior didn't he ( walker ) .

You're correct RRG.

Walker has played with Albion Rovers and Annan and maybe a few others as well.

Ah good thanks Jamie .

Not at you jamie but when i said Walker and Cameron played up front for a good lugar side around 10 years ago , i don't mean they were a talbot or meadow or glenafton but they were a useful side back then , even got to a ayrshire cup final if i recall .

Actually around 2004-05 lugar might even have been in a higher league than meadow , if i remember right both meadow and ladeside both playing in the ayrshire districts in mid 2000's

Sorry all over the place with this post just random things keep coming into my head :lol: .

AND good luck to the guy in finding a club.

Ah good thanks Jamie .

Not at you jamie but when i said Walker and Cameron played up front for a good lugar side around 10 years ago , i don't mean they were a talbot or meadow or glenafton but they were a useful side back then , even got to a ayrshire cup final if i recall .

Actually around 2004-05 lugar might even have been in a higher league than meadow , if i remember right both meadow and ladeside both playing in the ayrshire districts in mid 2000's

Sorry all over the place with this post just random things keep coming into my head :lol: .

Do I detect a bit of 'ENVY' there RRG?

Oooops. I guess I shouldn't have used the E word sorry.

Ah good thanks Jamie .

Paul Cameron is at hurlford now, captain as well.

Saw Glenafton play down at Whitletts this season and he was best player on the pitch. Scored goals in seniors despite a few injuries and playing on the left/behind the strikers some of the time. Could see him banging in the goals in any of the top junior leagues if got a run of games.

Did Pat Walker and guy called Cameron , was it Paul ? , play for a good Lugar side around 10 years ago ? Just remember my own teams first ever league match against an ayrshire team being against lugar and they both terrorised us back then . He went senior didn't he ( walker ) .

Paul Cameron is the Hurlford captain, you would have seen him lift the Scottish cup last season. I think he may have been one of the only Hurlford players never to have gone senior.

Pat Walker and Paul cameron both played in the Lugar team that got to two ayrshire cup finals beating Cumnock and Talbot en rout .That lugar team also beat the glens 5-2 at New cumnock. They hammered the Meadow 5-0 at Meadow park in the league and went to quarter final of Scottish where they were beaten by winners Tayport. That was the best Lugar team ever I saw. They were mostly teenagers and if that squad had held together Lugar woud have been a top side today .Graig petigrew also started at Lugar at that time as did Andy Leishman

You're correct RRG.

Walker has played with Albion Rovers and Annan and maybe a few others as well.

And Dumbarton very successfully. He's still a cult hero at the Rock! Almost single handedly kept us up in 2010/11 and a great guy too!

I've still got a Pat Walker mask from Stirling Albion away in April 2012!

Archived