Shire v East Fife

A draw might have been ever so slightly harsh on the Shire, but only a tiny bit. I feel confident in saying that we seem to have steadied the boat, something that wasn't likely four weeks ago. Another good performance, one in which we were punished a bit for not putting the ball away when we had the chances. Great to see two up front again, and Greenhill back to form after becoming slightly anonymous recently.

Another very good performance, credit to Tully and the lads for turning things around so well. McKenna looking much better now that Wright is back and he has someone to play off. Kinnaird, Greene, Bolo, Townsley, Greenhill are all standouts at the moment. Donnelly has also been a great loan signing from Celtic, we need a big player in the middle of the park and he is exactly that and a lot more, extending his loan has to be a priority.

If we keep going the way we are going we will be out of danger in no time. Tough games next two weeks.

Luke Donnelly was the tall thin number 7 I believe. He has got better every game so far, we've got him on loan from Celtic

That's the best I've seen us this season, thought we played really well

Seeing as the shire had 9 attempts on goal compared to east fife's 2, Id say a draw was definitely harsh on us.

I also don't recall a time when Greenhill has been " anonymous " this season. For me he is our player of the season so far.

Should have been out of sight by half time, but I'd agree with Holme, that the first half on Saturday, and the game against montrose have been the best performances of the season.

Hope we can keep Luke longer, and am very happy with 7 points from a possible 9.

Keep up the good work lads.

Archived