Raith v Livi

I just can't see us getting anything from this, we are really struggling up front for goals, and are conceding far too easily.

It's not hard to beat us, if Raith Rovers defend properly they will keep a clean sheet easily and we will make at least 1 or 2 mistakes at the back and concede.

We are poor, there is no creativity or threat and as soon as we go behind it's clear that the heads go down very quickly.

the only thing that's giving me any kind of hope is that the points deduction has gave the players that extra incentive to prove people wrong.

I'll be there but think Rovers will come out with a win.

Aye, there's the rub!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shows how tinpot raith are tbh, they won't open it for us. They opened it for QotS midweek in cup this season.

It's little pod seats with no back to them , but still better than main stand.

Is the main stand benches or proper seats? Remember reading part of it burned down ages ago, not certain though.[/quo

I count at 2 minutes to kick off 55 visiting fans. Two bit !!!!! should have just shoved you in the main stand.

Shows how tinpot raith are tbh, they won't open it for us. They opened it for QotS midweek in cup this season.

It's little pod seats with no back to them , but still better than main stand.

Is the main stand benches or proper seats? Remember reading part of it burned down ages ago, not certain though.[/quo

I count at 2 minutes to kick off 55 visiting fans. Two bit !!!!! should have just shoved you in the main stand.

^^seething.

Least we've scored. Under normal circumstances I'd say that we should be seeing the game out with a man advantage but with this current Livingston team, you never know. :lol:

Ross Perry is the worst centre half we've ever had. I'm putting it out there.

Come on now. Remember some of the punters that Dalziel signed at centre half. He is shite though. Like Murray, at the moment I'd be glad to see the back of him.

Is there enough of a crowd there to get a decent rendition of "Murray, Murray GTF" going? If not, give him and Perry a boo for me.

Ssssshhhhh, the happy clappers will have your guts for garters. Remember we should be thankful we have a club to support mate.

Archived