Raith v Livi

Shows how tinpot raith are tbh, they won't open it for us. They opened it for QotS midweek in cup this season.

It's little pod seats with no back to them , but still better than main stand.

Is the main stand benches or proper seats? Remember reading part of it burned down ages ago, not certain though.

The seats in the main stand, from what I remember, are the same as what's in the Railway Stand (seats with no back). The seats aren't the issue, it's the view and having to dodge pillars.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sods law my first visit will be in the worst seats then, when I haven't been tempted before and only coming through due to our circumstances last week. Morton's lack of leg room puts me off going back there, you lose the feeling in your legs after half an hour and fall back down trying to stand up when you score a goal.

Alloa were shoved in the Main Stand too. That was because the club were doing some promotion and made the North Stand a family stand for the day. So the 50 Alloa fans had to slum it in the Main Stand with me.

Alloa were shoved in the Main Stand too. That was because the club were doing some promotion and made the North Stand a family stand for the day. So the 50 Alloa fans had to slum it in the Main Stand with me.

They were originally meant to be in the Railway Stand though but there was a boiler problem, only others that have been in the Main Stand as far as I can remember were the ICT & York City supports at the friendlies & the Forfar support in the League Cup match so Alloa are the only ones since the league matches began.

If any livi fans want to make a donation to kirkcaldy foodbank pre match on their way to the railway stand it will be much appreciated.The collection point will be next to the north stand turnstiles at the big gate so drop off your beans on the way to the game.BEER COLLECTORS will be there aswell :thumsup2

You'd think the web team would have the savvy to maybe put that in the most recent article ie the Livi match preview article.

I've just read said article, and now after seeing who the referee is, I'm not best pleased. ????

I just can't see us getting anything from this, we are really struggling up front for goals, and are conceding far too easily.

It's not hard to beat us, if Raith Rovers defend properly they will keep a clean sheet easily and we will make at least 1 or 2 mistakes at the back and concede.

We are poor, there is no creativity or threat and as soon as we go behind it's clear that the heads go down very quickly.

the only thing that's giving me any kind of hope is that the points deduction has gave the players that extra incentive to prove people wrong.

I'll be there but think Rovers will come out with a win.

I just can't see us getting anything from this, we are really struggling up front for goals, and are conceding far too easily.

It's not hard to beat us, if Raith Rovers defend properly they will keep a clean sheet easily and we will make at least 1 or 2 mistakes at the back and concede.

We haven't defended properly in months.

We are poor, there is no creativity or threat and as soon as we go behind it's clear that the heads go down very quickly.

the only thing that's giving me any kind of hope is that the points deduction has gave the players that extra incentive to prove people wrong.

I'll be there but think Rovers will come out with a win.

The only basis for my optimism is the points deduction may have given them a focus and drive that was missing for the last 10 games, crazy I know but one can only hope.

Archived