Raith v Livi

Is there any chance we could go out there and put on a decent show that leads to a good convincing victory, just for a change?

We did it for 20-30 minutes against Dumbarton on the opening day of the season, so anything is possible.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Livi must be greeting at that result tonight. Rangers 2-0 up and coasting on 70 minutes; Now Alloa 3-2. No payday final against Rangers. Disaster.

I'm happier its Alloa. Sevco would stick about 5 past us. Would rather Alloa embarrassed us tbh.

Livi must be greeting at that result tonight. Rangers 2-0 up and coasting on 70 minutes; Now Alloa 3-2. No payday final against Rangers. Disaster.

By Livi do you mean the directors, as I'd imagine they would be. Would've been good getting a big crowd in the final but it's also pretty funny when Sevco loses, esp when they were up 2-0 and got humped 3-2. The way we're playing just now it wouldn't matter who we played, we'd lose, hopefully we wont be as shite by April.

By Livi do you mean the directors, as I'd imagine they would be. Would've been good getting a big crowd in the final but it's also pretty funny when Sevco loses, esp when they were up 2-0 and got humped 3-2. The way we're playing just now it wouldn't matter who we played, we'd lose, hopefully we wont be as shite by April.

I'm actually more concerned by the fact that we may have to wear the "not won a game in 90 minutes" purple kit again.

That's the only thing that's stopping me wetting myself with laughter...

So we are in the shitey pillared stand?

Not going if that's the case.

Going by the size of Livi's away support (not a dig) I'd assume you'll be in our newly re-opened Railway Stand that runs along the side of the pitch.

Going by the size of Livi's away support (not a dig) I'd assume you'll be in our newly re-opened Railway Stand that runs along the side of the pitch.

Was hoping we would be but Raith's website (think a link's been posted on this thread) says we'll be in the main stand. Hopefully a mistake.

Can't understand this.We do up the Railway Stand away section to house the bigger supports eg Rangers,hearts and Hibs and also utilise for the smaller visiting support so why is this not open for the Livi support?f**k me previously been happy to house the smaller supports in the 3600 main away stand

I'm guessing it means they now only have to open and pay for stewarding for two sides of the stadium, rather than three if the Railway section had been open.

The other times they opened it for smaller sized supports, there were possibly doubtful that the main stand would hold everybody. No doubting it will this weekend though.

Makes sense, although if I was a Livingston fan, I'd definitely prefer to be in the Railway Stand.

My bad, forgot to read the link.

Shows how tinpot raith are tbh, they won't open it for us. They opened it for QotS midweek in cup this season.

It's little pod seats with no back to them , but still better than main stand.

Is the main stand benches or proper seats? Remember reading part of it burned down ages ago, not certain though.

Shows how tinpot raith are tbh, they won't open it for us. They opened it for QotS midweek in cup this season.

It's little pod seats with no back to them , but still better than main stand.

Is the main stand benches or proper seats? Remember reading part of it burned down ages ago, not certain though.

It was actually obliterated in a nuclear accident in a futile attempt to generate our own electricity, it's fine now though.

We have't played QoS in the cup, assuming you mean the Friday night game on Alba but the Queens fans were in the North Stand that evening.

It's a bit of a poor show in all honesty, I never went back to Morton because I hated that stand. I never went to Dundee when we were told we were getting a corner of the Main Stand either. So I wouldn't blame any Livi fan deciding not to come through. It's a lot of money to pay for literally the worst seats in the stadium.

We have't played QoS in the cup, assuming you mean the Friday night game on Alba but the Queens fans were in the North Stand that evening.

It's a bit of a poor show in all honesty, I never went back to Morton because I hated that stand. I never went to Dundee when we were told we were getting a corner of the Main Stand either. So I wouldn't blame any Livi fan deciding not to come through. It's a lot of money to pay for literally the worst seats in the stadium.

Sods law my first visit will be in the worst seats then, when I haven't been tempted before and only coming through due to our circumstances last week. Morton's lack of leg room puts me off going back there, you lose the feeling in your legs after half an hour and fall back down trying to stand up when you score a goal.

Archived