Oh, Look, Celtic Want to Move to England Again

"We'd be the biggest club in the world"

Here's a simple fucking solution to your problems, Celtic, relocate your fucking club to England..
Seriously, build a fucking stadium there or somewhere outside of Scotland and go fucking play wherever you want.
The cost of the new stadium will be more than made up by the move within a few years don't you worry..

In fact a better solution would be to move to Dublin, they were talking about homing an English team recently (MK Dons or something) so if you got
to move to "your Motherland" AND play in the English Premier League then f**k.. Would be like St Patrick's Day for you despicable fucks.

If I have to witness these absolute fuckers represent Scotland one more time in Europe waving their fucking Irish flags and singing Irish songs to the bafflement of supporters of clubs expecting to play a "Scottish" team, I might be physically fucking sick.

Seriously, f**k off Celtic. This is not because I'm jealous of your status as an average tier European club as a supporter of a shitty barely professional
team.

It's because of your poisonous culture and complete lack of respect for this country and other clubs within it.

Goodbye.

Archived