Elgin City vs Arbroath

I'm thinking about it... Got the bug after watching us hit 9 goals in last 2 games.

Aye the A96 is a pain in the arse at night.

Getting to Elgin in the light on that A96 is bad enough, trying to get through Aberdeen as well, f**k trying it in the dark, but good luck to anyone going

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting to Elgin in the light on that A96 is bad enough, trying to get through Aberdeen as well, f**k trying it in the dark, but good luck to anyone going

Aff it now, mates bottled it and I'm no going on my todd that far on a weeknight.

Praying we get the 3 points.

Lack of Carreiro.

Team is playing well without him. I think he is due back to you boys on the 13th

Funny player Carreiro, looked superb at times then to lightweight at other times. Need to take it game by game with him, some games he has the potential to be a standout but in the more physical games he will get caught out a bit more. I think we/Dundee should extend this loan till the end of the season be best for us/you and the player IMO. Needs to bulk up and toughen up for the Premiership, boy obviously has great talent though.

Think its the 13th January L23.

Fair result over the 90 minutes. We tired badly in the last 20 minutes and Elgin took there chance well even though Carriero was at fault for letting the boy walk down the left before cutting it back for an unmarked Gunn to score. Great save though by Fraser at the death to keep it 1-1.

Martin Andrews won absolutely everything thrown at him.

Fuckin freezing tho

Archived