Elgin City vs Arbroath

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only change I would make is Stoney at left back and Bridie at left mid. After yesterday's second half performance Stoney has to start. If we play to our strengths and avoid lumping high balls forward we should have enough to pick up the points. C'MON LICHTIES

Still think Kieran Stewart deserves a place as well but that's the beauty and headache of having a strong squad they all can't play so that's why having such a manager is vital and we do.

Maybe rest Hunter and start Stewart on Tuesday

That would work, but I do agree Stewart has done nothing wrong to lose his place

That would work, but I do agree Stewart has done nothing wrong to lose his place

He has been better than Hunter at times this season. I think Moore looks at Hunter as a better attacking threat so sticks with him. I think it would be ridiculous to drop Sir Mark Whatley

He has been better than Hunter at times this season. I think Moore looks at Hunter as a better attacking threat so sticks with him. I think it would be ridiculous to drop Sir Mark Whatley

I am going to say this one more time, he is the best player in the league

I am going to say this one more time, he is the best player in the league

And I wholeheartedly agree. His ability to play at a high standard in different positions makes him a star in my opinion. Best player we have had since Falky

Archived