Dignified Silence

I'm merely stating facts and you are making accusations.

I'll ask you one more time to point out where I have said Tonev is innocent.

Where would you say he was on the balance of probabilities? And if there are only two witnesses is it ok for the panel to decide on who seems more believable, or should they dismiss the complaint?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The facts: Two separate panels have ruled that Tonev directed a racist slur at an opponent. I expect those fact-loving Celtic fans will accept this and say no more.

Heres some facts...... .. IT IS Scotland's whitest city. Now, officially at least, Aberdeen is also the most racist. Figures released yesterday show Europe's self-styled "oil capital" has racked up more reports of racism per head than any other local authority area in Scotland.

The pinnacle of whataboutery.

Where would you say he was on the balance of probabilities? And if there are only two witnesses is it ok for the panel to decide on who seems more believable, or should they dismiss the complaint?

I wasn't there to decide who was more believable. I'd have to ask them both about it. It would certainly strengthened Logans case if there were 2 witnesses.

Well this is a bit embarrassing for some Celtic fans on here. Logan gives his evidence and it ties in with other corroboration and his testimony was believable. Tonev on the other hand was an unbelievable witness and his version of the incident didn't tie in with video of the incident and reports from others.

Yet still some Celtic fans will only accept the ruling until Logan is sent a Christmas Card from Tonev which has "Black c**t" written inside it and Tonev's signature.

It answers your question .

If you were living in Aberdeen in 2008/09. If you're going to plagiarise, at least do it right, Boss Hog.

Please provide up to date figures if you are going to use it in an argument.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/aberdeen-is-worst-city-for-racism-1-801768

I wasn't there to decide who was more believable. I'd have to ask them both about it. It would certainly strengthened Logans case if there were 2 witnesses.

So racism should be permitted unless there are 3 or more witnesses including the victim?

If not for Celtic you'd probably be a decent human being.

Or maybe not.

Well if we are all representative of the football clubs we support you must be an underachieving, past it, multiple failure.

You're right, pretty accurate.

Archived