Dignified Silence

Seen the manager's interview on SSN and think he came across very well. This is a witch hunt and the club should fight it all the way.

I've a funny feeling the appeal will be successful. The SFA surely don't want to open this particular can of worms.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's Tonev claiming he said?

I don't know. He's claiming he didn't say what he was accused of. He has the backing of Ronny and of Celtic which strongly suggests the only "evidence" is Logan's word.

The original panel have decided that Logan is more likely to lie than Tonev. The whole thing is a total joke and wouldn't happen anywhere else in the world.

Hopefully the result of the appeal is a "not proven" verdict and we can all move on.

The fact that Celtic are backing their player suggests nothing whatsoever, given their time-honoured position as a vile, paranoid outfit prepared to defend the indefensible on behalf of one of their own.

Scum.

Assumption eh?

Again, another post that doesn't really make sense. Is this your modus operandi?

Back to the case, Delia was just on the radio there saying, "You couldn't do this in court". I appreciate that he is Norwegian and may not understand Scottish justice, but he's completely wrong on that.

I don't know. He's claiming he didn't say what he was accused of. He has the backing of Ronny and of Celtic which strongly suggests the only "evidence" is Logan's word.

The original panel have decided that Logan is more likely to lie than Tonev. The whole thing is a total joke and wouldn't happen anywhere else in the world.

Hopefully the result of the appeal is a "not proven" verdict and we can all move on.

Celtic's appeal is based upon the fact they are a club with no morals.

Nowhere else in the world? Must have imagined the whole John Terry and Luis Suarez incidents.

I've a funny feeling the appeal will be successful. The SFA surely don't want to open this particular can of worms.

Because they're terrified of Celtic and pander to them at every given opportunity?

I can't say I'm surprised at a Celtic fan showing himself up as a racist apologist.

'A club like no other'.

Celtic's appeal is based upon the fact they are a club with no morals.

Nowhere else in the world? Must have imagined the whole John Terry and Luis Suarez incidents.

Celtic's appeal is based on one of their players being unfairly punished.

John Terry was caught on camera and Suarez admitted referring to Evra as "negrito". You comparing the Tonev case to these 2 incidents shows a total lack of understanding the issue at hand, which is the distinct lack of evidence.

If concrete evidence surfaces that suggests Tonev is a liar I'll be hoping the club tear his contract to shreds immediately. Until then, I'll give a guy with absolutely no previous for this type of thing the benefit of the doubt.

If this gets turned over Div might have to install some new servers to cope with the meltdown.

See, this is what you and the blue vermin don't get. There won't be a meltdown. You might have one or two roasters that go nuts about it, but the vast majority of us are only interested in your club when something shite happens to them, or they f**k up. If the verdict is overturned, most of us will return to not giving a shit about Celtic until the next LOLworthy episode.

HTH :)

Pretty poor from Celtic who is again speaking to media just before the appeal is away to be heard. If it was an Aberdeen player that was accused I would hope that our manager would keep quiet until the case was heard.

^^^ idiot found.

Until then, I'll give a guy with absolutely no previous for this type of thing the benefit of the doubt.

Without knowing what Tonev claims to have said to be misunderstood as "Black c**t"?

Without knowing what Tonev claims to have said to be misunderstood as "Black c**t"?

The club released a statement saying that Tonev has claimed he didn't use racist language. The club has backed him.

Until I see evidence to the contrary I'll back the club.

This misunderstood line is what's being pushed. But misunderstood what? Maybe Bulgarian for "hey pal, love the haircut" sounds like "get off me you black c**t" in English, but i don't think so.

Just saying "i didn't say nuffing guv" lacks credibility, but in fairness we don't know what the explanation is.

However if there was a reasonable explanation i reckon we'd have heard it. Judging by Celtics policy of using the press to influence the appeal rather than offering what it was that was misunderstood, he reeks of guilty to me.

Also the "we'll fight this to the end" pish is just utterly inappropriate prior to the hearing and should be punished, but it won't be.

This misunderstood line is what's being pushed. But misunderstood what? Maybe Bulgarian for "hey pal, love the haircut" sounds like "get off me you black c**t" in English, but i don't think so.

Just saying "i didn't say nuffing guv" lacks credibility, but in fairness we don't know what the explanation is.

However if there was a reasonable explanation i reckon we'd have heard it. Judging by Celtics policy of using the press to influence the appeal rather than offering what it was that was misunderstood, he reeks of guilty to me.

Also the "we'll fight this to the end" pish is just utterly inappropriate prior to the hearing and should be punished, but it won't be.

if he is guilty he has to go if not let him be we will c wat happens at appeal

Archived