Wigtown v fleet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirkcudbright,

Personally I think it would be stupid if they chose that!! Most of the players are from Stranraer and its a floodlit ground so that coupled with the fact Stranraer play at East End Park against Dunfermline that weekend I would think Stair Park would be the logical venue

Who decides where the final will be? Hope it's the Souths finest joop wearer Mr Andy Brolls. You know how joop smells differently on some people, well on Andy it smells really good.

Joops the kind of fragrance that is very deceptive. You think it's a young mans fragrance but some old guys can really pull it off.

I remember getting my first bottle in 94 and thinking I was the cock o the North. Turns out I have very acidic skin though and it made me smell like lilt.

Ah well, you can't win them all

Yeah he was near the fleet star dug out until the ref stopped the game and told him to move to the other side with the wigtown fans. The whole episode was quite hilarious.

Wearing a red aye?? If I'm thinking of the right guy I couldn't tell you who he is because he was from Fleet!!

Final to be played at Creetown 20th

Oh dear really?

I'm sure the supporters will be happy with that if it's pouring down and freezing cold.

Surely a final should be held where there are decent supporter facilities and plenty or areas to stand and watch?

Oh dear really?

I'm sure the supporters will be happy with that if it's pouring down and freezing cold.

Surely a final should be held where there are decent supporter facilities and plenty or areas to stand and watch?

And a decent pitch aswell, would that be too much to ask for?

Terrible decision to hold cup final at Creetown. The changing rooms are probably the best in the league, but the pitch is one of the worst and there's no shelter for supporters. It would have made more sense to have played it at Stair Park or a 3G.

the arguments were made last year wen both teams met in the final and creetown were upset

Archived