Falkirk 3 v Hibernian 4

Despite the Sevco game being a sell-out, the Hearts game was our highest crowd of the season, and there was no trouble. The queues to get in weren't even that bad.

Would love to know the polices reason for this. Surely it will cost the club thousands of £s

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laav it.

There's nothing different about me. I'm just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking f**k out of someone.

For some reason I think we'll actually win by a couple of goals tomorrow.

Biabi, Loy & Alston with the all important goals. No doubt Liam Craig will pop up with the Hibs one.

I see the police have done their best to stop any kind of walk up support by stopping ticket sales at noon and stopping pay at the gate for the South stand. Nice of them....

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

post-49094-14178257573927_thumb.jpg

There's nothing different about me. I'm just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking f**k out of someone.

You're a Hibs player, no?

Despite the Sevco game being a sell-out, the Hearts game was our highest crowd of the season, and there was no trouble. The queues to get in weren't even that bad.

Would love to know the polices reason for this. Surely it will cost the club thousands of £s

Remember there's a scumbag element to the Hibs support though, mind them confronting Stephen Donnell after he was sent hurtling into the advertising hoardings at Easter Road - left a bad taste in the mouth that one ... probably rank alongside the Aberdeen fans booing a player being stretchered off the park for utter bawbaggery !

Hibernian FC @HibsOfficial · 12m 12 minutes ago

#Hibs Oxley, Gray, Hanlon, Fontaine, Stevenson, Robertson, Handling, S. Allan, Stanton, Cummings, Heffernan #FFCvHFC

Hibernian FC @HibsOfficial · 10m 10 minutes ago

#Hibs subs: Perntreou, Booth, Kennedy, Jake Sinclair, Harris, Martin, L. Allan #FFCvHFC

That bench 2luuqhe.jpg

This. Allan is playing well in the under 20's. Heffernan will be utterly useless.

Although then again so was Cummings last year, we were all crying for Butcher to play Cummings since he was on fire for the Under 20s. Finally got his chance and didn't really live up to expectations

Archived