Falkirk 3 v Hibernian 4

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so it came to pass,on the day19-05.2012 the HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN carried out the execution of H1B5

People still talk to this day of the utter humiliation inflicted by HEARTS on this pathetic excuse of a team.

So as xmas nears spare a thought for the few hardy souls who still attend the empty dome better known as easter road.

And soon it will be 113 years since the big cup went to easter road deary me oh well as always HHGH.

And so it came to pass,on the day19-05.2012 the HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN carried out the execution of H1B5

People still talk to this day of the utter humiliation inflicted by HEARTS on this pathetic excuse of a team.

So as xmas nears spare a thought for the few hardy souls who still attend the empty dome better known as easter road.

And soon it will be 113 years since the big cup went to easter road deary me oh well as always HHGH.

post-49094-14177781995337_thumb.jpg

#bantz

image.png

I've never been to the Falkirk Stadium before so actually quite looking forward to this. Can see Hibs struggling for goals without Malonga upfront though, hopefully Stubbs doesn't try another 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 with Cummings completely isolated.

For some reason I think we'll actually win by a couple of goals tomorrow.

Biabi, Loy & Alston with the all important goals. No doubt Liam Craig will pop up with the Hibs one.

I see the police have done their best to stop any kind of walk up support by stopping ticket sales at noon and stopping pay at the gate for the South stand. Nice of them....

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived