Falkirk 3 v Hibernian 4

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what Falkirk turn up I suppose but our level of performance will need to improve. Outwith a couple of cup games over the years, we have a decent record against Hibs considering. It looks like Hibs are more suited to playing away so it has the makings of a good game

Us to win by the odd goal and one of our lads to put that wee scrotum Cummings in the stands

I think we'll struggle without Malonga, hopefully we stick with the same formation and chuck someone in to replace him. Its a real shame OTJ is injured, midfield would've been ours for the 90 minutes. We dominated Failkirk at Easter Road but couldn't get a goal so hopefully Macdonald isn't on the same form on Saturday.

Yep we'll struggle on Saturday which is why we need another striker come the transfer window.

Cummings and Heffernan upfront on Saturday it is for us i think.

I'll be saving £10 on Saturday to watch it on Falkirk TV for the bargain price of £7.99 from the comfort of my own living room with the fire on.

cRhfOgV.gif

Yep we'll struggle on Saturday which is why we need another striker come the transfer window.

I'll be saving £10 on Saturday to watch it on Falkirk TV for the bargain price of £7.99 from the comfort of my own living room with the fire on.

cRhfOgV.gif

So when people describe Hibs fans as Celtic fans without the bus fair, they weren't kidding.

Watching your team on the Tele eh? That's the spirit.

TBF Gaz no-one fancies a day out in Grangemouth. There's not even a pub.

The bog arena has an integrated pub.

Their are also 3 bars in town that run buses to and from the ground.

Why did nobody make the joke that the old ground was in Grahmston not Falkirk but it's seen as patter to mention a very inaccurate geographical location of the new place?

The bog arena has an integrated pub.

Their are also 3 bars in town that run buses to and from the ground.

Why did nobody make the joke that the old ground was in Grahmston not Falkirk but it's seen as patter to mention a very inaccurate geographical location of the new place?

That'll work. A few hundred people trying to get a bus from Falkirk to Grangemouth at 2:30 on a Saturday. Good job the other few hundred got the bus before 2:30. Must be a lot of fun in the queue for the bus back as well.

Also CC why are you posting on this thread?

Our game was last week, don't you remember?

As usual, you lost

Very good. Cowden lose in Grangemouth. We always do. Well done for noticing.

Now back to the point we were discussing about it being a gash away day. Please continue to justify why its not.

Very good. Cowden lose in Grangemouth. We always do. Well done for noticing.

Now back to the point we were discussing about it being a gash away day. Please continue to justify why its not.

I didn't realise I was supposed too.

All this because I called out a Hibee for watching the game on Tele old firm fan style?

I didn't realise I was supposed too.

All this because I called out a Hibee for watching the game on Tele old firm fan style?

Not seeing your point here. More old firm fans go to games than fans of any other team. If someone chooses to watch a game on tele it's not because they're trying to mimic an old firm fan.

Not trying to be a wide c**t here but I've done Falkirk away plenty times since the new stadium and unless it's a really significant game, I won't be rushing back. Consistent entries near the top of the worst away days experienced list.

This.

cRhfOgV.gif

Whilst using a proxy server?

Archived