Falkirk 3 v Hibernian 4

Echo that Thot....tho on current form I can't see him attracting much of a step up if any. Let's remember the insecurity he had pre coming to us,no club with the season weeks away.

I have to say, we are improving,playing the 4-4-2 is the key as many of us knew.

I'm still not fully sure where we are at the moment tho, judging against a hibs who perhaps are above average but not all that, Scott Allan obviously found pies and was a wee nad yesterday..sorry rounded nad. Its funny with hibs that so many players with good form,prospects go there and become shite. Heffermans as one of the many examples in that his goal record at Killie was decent but now looks like his game plan is not to score. Has there been a player Hibs have bought and left to have a better career in recent times ?

We deserved the 3pts yesterday, hopefully this will kick us on with albeit easier games on paper to challenge

^^^

Extra large word salad.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much better performance from us if not perfect. The fact that the likes of smith and cooper were confined to the bench certainly helped

Thought sibs was excellent especially first half although hibs got more into the game second half especially after they brought the wee fat boy into the middle of the park instead of being stuck on the wing. Hopefully we can continue this run and add a couple of bodies in january.

Thought I'd seen somewhere that Loy has been offered a new deal, by that I mean an improvement on the one offered in May. If he hasn't signed this by the last week of January I can see him being sold for 50k to some league 2 dross.

Scott Allan really was 'heads gone' yesterday, summed up by him claiming a stamp from Duffie.

Tell me you were shipwrecked when you were writing all this drivel? You look like you are obsessed with dear George

Lest we forget, the Hibs support would do well to be obsessed by the presence of George Craig. The man is a chancer of the highest order. It's not if he will be found out yet again, just a matter of when. No-one spends their adult life renting out tents for living, and then successfully re-invents themselves as some sort of football guru. He is a complete imposter, and the sooner Hibs realise it, the better it will be for them.

I have no idea what this means.

I think he's suggesting that having Craig anywhere near your club should terrify any fans with a brain.

And he's right.

Look forward to employment tribunals galore.

I have no idea what this means.

Many at Falkirk, justifiably, blame GC for the mess Falkirk got into when Hughes started to go wrong at Falkirk. My point of view that is far too easy to blame him for everything. He had bosses who let him run the club unchecked. I don't see him either with the free hand at Hibs or the incompetent management of the guy that prevailed at Falkirk.

Duncan has his own justifiable personal reasons to detest the guy. Many others have similar bad experiences.

Think we just about deserved the win. Great view of McCracken's goal from the south stand, one of those that looked in a soon as it left his foot.

Hope this trialist laddie's up to it as Loy needs help and Botti's as raw as feck!

Tbh we need another striker just to have 3 at the club. When Biabi went off injured we had no one to come on in a like for lie swap. I think that allowed Hibs CBs more time on the ball and back in to the game, up until that point we had been well on top. Loy is a good player at this level but really struggles when up front on his own

Just watched back the highlights - we had more chances than I remember (must have been the beer). Biabi could have had a couple if his positional sense for crosses was better.

Loving the thread title. Nothing like a bit of Morton-esque hubris to start off with. We should all admit it, Hibs are brilliant...

Just watched back the highlights - we had more chances than I remember (must have been the beer). Biabi could have had a couple if his positional sense for crosses was better.

Loving the thread title. Nothing like a bit of Morton-esque hubris to start off with. We should all admit it, Hibs are brilliant...

There was a lot of post from Hibs fans at the start of the thread saying Falkirk are a decent team and could end our unbeaten run. The truth is, Hibs fans don't actually think we're very good but on our day capable of some very good performances. "On our day" isn't good enough to do anything meaningful in this league though. We've improved as the season goes on with a new coach and a young team. I'd expect us to strengthen further in January and finish in the top 4.

I don't expect us to go up through the play-offs, that might sound negative but it's just being realistic of where we are at atm.

Archived