Falkirk 3 v Hibernian 4

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be hugely confident v Queens in a playoff, which is a match that looks increasinly likely to happen. So in that sense, Queens are indeed a direct rival to us. And not one that any Hibs fan with any experience watching us should just expect us to beat over two legs.

We won't finish below third though, absolutely no chance. So whilst an absolutely brutal Sevco are within a few good results (arguably before today) they should be the target. I'm not worried about reaching the playoffs, it's avoiding a playoff round that would be a big prize from here.

That's fair enough, but I don't have quite your certainty that Hibs can't possibly finish outside the top three. I think they'll probably make third, but they've surely been faltering often enough, for long enough for there to be doubt. No?

A decent game between two sides who couldn't finish their dinner. It was bang on for a scoreless draw. That's until the ball fell at the big mans feet & he cleared it into the net. :thumsup2 Just have to thaw out now.

Best team won today although wasnt too much in it ...vaulks was excellent best player in navy blue...loy always wanted an extra touch & seemed to lack a bit of confidence ...sibbald was good when he started running at them late in the game...scott Allan is a talent but his flicks & tricks were in areas that didn't hurt us....heffernan is done...some strike by McCracken to win it

Hibs the laughing stock of the championship. :lol::lol:

A scraped win over Cowden against the run of play and you're a Sevco fan again.

Aye, Hibs are good for a laugh but they don't need to catch you - just beat you in the play offs. Do you really fancy your chances against Hibs - especially with Malongo and El Alagui back?

I look forward to it.

A scraped win over Cowden against the run of play and you're a Sevco fan again.

Aye, Hibs are good for a laugh but they don't need to catch you - just beat you in the play offs. Do you really fancy your chances against Hibs - especially with Malongo and El Alagui back?

I look forward to it.

I'm a Scotland fan mate. :1eye:lol:

That was easily our best performance of the season, the players looked fired up and everyone put in a shift. Sibbald is quality, he's taken more responsibility this season and is clearly our most talented player.

Cummings with his socks down at his ankles, then getting subbed at half time :lol:

It looks like Hibs nearly kept that unbeaten run of about two wins and seven draws going. Oh well, Hearts got beat by Celtic last weekend so everything is still rosy in the land of Lochend.

MindTheGapBG.jpg

Fucking excellent from us today. Defended as well as I've ever seen us defend and seemed to use possession sensibly. Only thing we lacked was a bit of cutting edge - namely Loy, which is a little concerning - but we'll take a lot of confidence from that, deservedly so. Taiwo looked better playing wider, which is a relief as he'd been chronic as a centre mid. Leahy, Sibbs and Vaulks stood out, but imo the only failure in our team was Loy. However, he's allowed a bad day at the office, especially when we win it like that. COYB

Archived