5th round

1320Lichtie

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having £80k go to our league rivals rather than ourselves is a bit of a kick in the balls. Cheers jim.

Had a feeling that the winner of our game was going to be picked for TV since there was no announcement beforehand.

When you add in gate receipts etc, we're talking around £150k he's just cost us.

No surprises that the Rangers game is on TV. Poor show from the BBC, what an incredibly shit fixture.

Good luck to the United fans having to get up at Ridiculous O'Clock for that one.

What a way to ruin a great away day. Typical.

Which three games would you have picked and when would you have had them kicking off?

Had a feeling that the winner of our game was going to be picked for TV since there was no announcement beforehand.

When you add in gate receipts etc, we're talking around £150k he's just cost us.

I wouldn't think it would be quite that high, but its a sore one.

No surprises that the Rangers game is on TV. Poor show from the BBC, what an incredibly shit fixture.

I take back what I said about there being no guarantee Sevco would be picked.

That's shocking from the BBC. It's a bog-standard Championship fixture that'll have a sub-20,000 crowd. Never will you see a more blatant attempt to curry favour.

I take back what I said about there being no guarantee Sevco would be picked.

That's shocking from the BBC. It's a bog-standard Championship fixture that'll have a sub-20,000 crowd. Never will you see a more blatant attempt to curry favour.

This !

I would have thought Spartans might have been an interesting change , but there you go .

Which three games would you have picked and when would you have had them kicking off?

Swap rangers game for Saints game.

I would have them kicked off at appropriate times, from around 3pm for example, to allow travelling fans to the game without having to get up at a ridiculous time.

I too am surprised they have selected Rangers v Raith, and moreso that the BBC have: does Rangers not still boycott the BBC in some shape or form? I think Sky was always going to take Dundee-Celtic, but I personally thought BBC would take Stranraer-DU, and Sky would then toss-up between Rangers-Raith and QotS-St Johnstone.

I too am surprised they have selected Rangers v Raith, and moreso that the BBC have: does Rangers not still boycott the BBC in some shape or form? I think Sky was always going to take Dundee-Celtic, but I personally thought BBC would take Stranraer-DU, and Sky would then toss-up between Rangers-Raith and QotS-St Johnstone.

The BBC boys were in the press box for our 6-1 gubbing.

Archived