5th round

1320Lichtie

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we're not on the Tele. Dunfermline away is preferred as we'll fill that whole away stand.

Such a brilliant draw. We're not going to lose to either side and shite like Hibs, Arbroath, Spartans, Annan, Albion, Falkirk and Sevco all could go through.

Edit: obviously they won't all go through, as that's impossible. I worded that incorrectly. Lolz.

Queen of the South v St Johnstone

Rangers v Raith Rovers

Dundee v Celtic

Hibernian v Arbroath

Falkirk v Annan Athletic or Brechin City

Stranraer or Dunfermline Athletic v Dundee United

Partick Thistle v St Mirren or Inverness CT

Spartans v Berwick Rangers or Albion Rovers

For the TV games, Dundee v Celtic is a gimme but the other two are trickier. Stranraer/Dunfermline v Dundee Utd and Queen of the South v St Johnstone maybe?

I hope to f**k they don't pick The Rangers v Raith.

The Undead v Raith is nailed on for Sky.

Good draw for us. Should take a big crowd to Dunfermline should they win the replay.

Terrible draw, won't be going to that. Had enough of that shower's midden. At least 2 more prem sides out, possibly the Fermers. It's going to be Sevco easy draws in quarter and semi, with Celtic, if they get past Dundee, sure to get DU away

Having had a few minutes to reflect, I'm actually quite content with our draw. Inverness have a horrific record at Firhill and against us in the cup and St Mirren are just horrific. If we manage to overcome this, there will be some total diddies in the quarters like Falkirk, Hibs, winner of the Spartans tie and Rangers.

Bring it.

Standard ICT away to a fellow Premiership side <_< . At least it is a winnable game (assuming we get by Saint Mirren of course) but Partick will be saying the same about it as well. It is my closest away day as well so will be making the trip along.

Archived