5th round

1320Lichtie

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whore

Absolutely.

Why should fans have an interest in their club acquiring money, other than to enable the pursuit of some glory?

A favourable draw could present such an opportunity straight off, but he'd rather see his club make some money. It begs the question: what would he actually want the money for?

Spartans away would be good.

Also if Stranraer prevail in their replay an away trip there would be nice.

Don't want Sevco or Celtic. I know financially it could be good but I like my football.

I also like swimming but would never do it in a sewer!

Arbroath

Albion Rovers/Berwick

Brechin/Annan

Dunfermline/Stranraer

Spartans

At home to any of these teams would be the best possible draw. There's a real opportunity for a decent run this year, so an as easy as possible draw is what I'm hoping for.

No doubt we'll get as pish a draw as possible and be drawn away to ICT, St Johnstone or Dundee. All games that we'd likely lose and wouldn't even have the consolation of a decent payday! And obviously no one wants a team from their league, but I'd take a home tie against another championship side over the 3 fixtures just mentioned.

Guess what's coming for QoS <_<

Arbroath

Albion Rovers/Berwick

Brechin/Annan

Dunfermline/Stranraer

Spartans

At home to any of these teams would be the best possible draw. There's a real opportunity for a decent run this year, so an as easy as possible draw is what I'm hoping for.

No doubt we'll get as pish a draw as possible and be drawn away to ICT, St Johnstone or Dundee. All games that we'd likely lose and wouldn't even have the consolation of a decent payday! And obviously no one wants a team from their league, but I'd take a home tie against another championship side over the 3 fixtures just mentioned.

Guess what's coming for QoS <_<

For us (Raith Rovers) to progress, we really need to be drawn against a ropey team from a lower league. Again. Probably the winner of one of the ties at the start of your post.

We are hopeless defensively and there's not much about us in an attacking sense, apart from a wee guy on loan from Rangers, who doesn't like any defensive duties.

I'll take anyone who would lose to that sort of team.

I've heard that there is a chippy in Arbroath that does fish in a curry batter, that sounds awesome.

Bellrock does Massala Fish and Spicy Fish ;) better off with a smokie or a regular one from Peppo's though IMO.

They are both wonderful

I can't believe how popular we are, more popular than the 'big' Glasgow teams, Crikey. Buzzing still from yesterday & will still be buzzing 'til the draw tomorrow, a home draw would be brilliant please.

Grimbo

Archived