Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to Robbairn1876 ? always thought he was a decent poster to all things Falkirk related.

Heard he died a hero's death saving multiple children and a cat from a burning orphanage. Not sure though.

How do yo think we feel? We have to share a postcode with you phannys next week. Bunch of smelly embra wanks polluting our air.

Speaking in the Queen's English does not class as polluting the air; in fact, we would be educating those in our immediate Fife environment.

Brace yourself, CowdenConvert: civilisation is coming. We're coming to help you poor savages.

is that not grangemouth? :1eye

No its Lochgelly. If you're capable of using your computer through the slavers, you'll be able to right click on the image, select "Google search image" and it'll show you where the image is from. Its a fairly simple thing that should help you from making a complete c**t of yourself in future, although I'm not entirely sure you want to avoid that seeing as you're acting like a two year old who thinks getting attention for being a complete idiot is somehow a good thing.

No its Lochgelly. If you're capable of using your computer through the slavers, you'll be able to right click on the image, select "Google search image" and it'll show you where the image is from. Its a fairly simple thing that should help you from making a complete c**t of yourself in future, although I'm not entirely sure you want to avoid that seeing as you're acting like a two year old who thinks getting attention for being a complete idiot is somehow a good thing.

Looks like Mossmorran to me. Thats not in Lochgelly. Between Cowdenbeath and Burntisland.

HTH

Looks like Mossmorran to me. Thats not in Lochgelly. Between Cowdenbeath and Burntisland.

HTH

^ knows how to work the Internet

FWIW its about 5 miles at most from Lochgelly.

"slavers"?

is that you being an idiot? or a racist?

Archived