Sign in to follow this  
YassinMoutaouakil

P&B Out of the Loop

Ohh just f**k off already. Nobody wants to read your pish anymore. If they ever did.

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

1. Felt it was fair game for revealing personal information, it was a tit for tat?

2. "Threatened more was to come" never happened. 

3. Out of interest do you know of any firms that have receptionists that pick up genetic emails on a Saturday then send them out to a boss who was also working on a Saturday, for them to deal with right away & luckily employee happened to be working that day for them to laugh at the email?  

Grimbo 

It's a bit strange that you know the email was sent on a Saturday.

How do you know when the email was sent and read anyway? The issue was reported here on the Saturday night but the complaint could have come any time through the week for all you know if you weren't in any way responsible.

I'm still inclined to believe that 8Mile had nothing to do with this tbh. All he done was PM folk to red dot certain individuals that he felt would be bothered by it. Which was incredibly daft to do.

Pretty clear that the whole instigator and executioner of this has been Grimbo (IMO of course) and 8Mile has been caught in the crossfire.

I suspect Grimbo and Waffenthinmint planted 8mile as the 21st Century Lee Harvey Oswald. Although Bobby Skidmarks is no Jack Kennedy.

24 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I said you were in your 50s, you said my real name. It isn't tit for tat you moron.

We don't have receptionists, we have a control centre that runs 24/7 due to the nature of work I'm involved in. 

24 hour ASDA?

Just now, Romeo said:

24 hour ASDA?

I'd rather not divulge any more if that's okay. You'll never know who will turn up at my deli counter. 

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I suspect Grimbo and Waffenthinmint planted 8mile as the 21st Century Lee Harvey Oswald. Although Bobby Skidmarks is no Jack Kennedy.

I'm now Dr No, haha, sorry Lisa you're fired. 

Do you think it was fair to ban Miley for organising a "dotting" campaign, when others go unbanned for freely admitting to doing the exact same thing? 

Grimbo  

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Nobody grassed by email because it was a made up sob story. It might have worked if those pesky kids hadn't noticed that a genetic email being picked up on a Saturday & then forwarded to a boss on the same Saturday & said receptionist & boss & victim was all at work on that Saturday to laugh at the (made up) email is a fantastic work of fiction. 

37 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

3. Out of interest do you know of any firms that have receptionists that pick up genetic emails on a Saturday then send them out to a boss who was also working on a Saturday, for them to deal with right away & luckily employee happened to be working that day for them to laugh at the email?  

Grimbo 

What the fucking f**k is a 'genetic e-mail'? :lol:

Really glad this has all kicked up again tonight, champions league games are pretty much all pointless anyway!
No evidence an email was sent other Bobby's word, but why would he lie about it? If it was sent, and not by 8mile then who was it?
Also, any discounts on silverside, Bobby?

12 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Also, any discounts on silverside, Bobby?

Silverside on a deli counter :lol:

fucking idiot.

Make no mistake about it, Grim is a very deranged man. We're talking about a man who set fire to his own home to con strangers into paying for a holiday. 

Silverside on a deli counter :lol:

fucking idiot.

Steady on, Romeo! Is the deli counter not the one with the meats etc.? Or is that the one you work at? Can you get deals on silverside?