P&B Out of the Loop

8 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Looks like the week of hasn't done him any good, picking up right where he left off. Pleasing because the next ban will surely see him gone for good.

He should be made to change his username to 'Grim O'Grassy'

Christ, just noticed he has a rep of over NEGATIVE 2000. Rep points, by and large, count for f**k all on here but surely that's an indication that he's a spamming b*****d and should be banned permanently. He's doing absolutely nobody any favours by continuing to post, certainly not himself.

35 minutes ago, smpar said:

Christ, just noticed he has a rep of over NEGATIVE 2000. Rep points, by and large, count for f**k all on here but surely that's an indication that he's a spamming b*****d and should be banned permanently. He's doing absolutely nobody any favours by continuing to post, certainly not himself.

to be fair to the Ainslie Anus* some folk were giving him reddies for totally innocent/banal posts such as Spartans match reports just because it was Grim that posted them.

Me personally I hand out greenies to posts I like and tend to not bother with any posts I don't like- I don't think I've handed out many reddies in my time (nor indeed have I handed out any readies in my time to barmen in exchange for rounds of drinks as any City fan will tell you!!)  

(* :P)

15 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

to be fair to the Ainslie Anus* some folk were giving him reddies for totally innocent/banal posts such as Spartans match reports just because it was Grim that posted them.

Me personally I hand out greenies to posts I like and tend to not bother with any posts I don't like- I don't think I've handed out many reddies in my time (nor indeed have I handed out any readies in my time to barmen in exchange for rounds of drinks as any City fan will tell you!!)  

(* :P)

I went on a brief campaign giving him greens all over the place to counteract it (mainly because I was bored), but gave up when I realised he was deliberately spamming shite to provoke more reds.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I went on a brief campaign giving him greens all over the place to counteract it (mainly because I was bored), but gave up when I realised he was deliberately spamming shite to provoke more reds.

Did I not PM you to say some such thing? 

I was only living up to expectations M9. 

What makes me chuckle is all the vanillas going apeshit, I've not responded to them but they still can't stop obsessing over me. Surely if I'm the attention seeker, are they not feeding it? 

The "spamming all the threads" is a big pile of shite but not worth replying too. 

I'll let them stew in their own seethe.

Nobody grassed by email because it was a made up sob story. It might have worked if those pesky kids hadn't noticed that a genetic email being picked up on a Saturday & then forwarded to a boss on the same Saturday & said receptionist & boss & victim was all at work on that Saturday to laugh at the (made up) email is a fantastic work of fiction. 

Luckily there was a mod available to take it as read & then post the emailgate thread to ban victim poster then unban victim poster. 

Should be Golded.

Had a superb night in Manc last night but absolutely shattered now. 

Grimbo  

5 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

What makes me chuckle is all the vanillas going apeshit, I've not responded to them but they still can't stop obsessing over me. Surely if I'm the attention seeker, are they not feeding it? 

The "spamming all the threads" is a big pile of shite but not worth replying too. 

Nobody grassed by email because it was a made up sob story. It might have worked if those pesky kids hadn't noticed that a genetic email being picked up on a Saturday & then forwarded to a boss on the same Saturday & said receptionist & boss & victim was all at work on that Saturday to laugh at the (made up) email is a fantastic work of fiction. 

Luckily there was a mod available to take it as read & then post the emailgate thread to ban victim poster then unban victim poster. 

Should be Golded.

Grimbo  

You just cannot stop posting about me, can you? Sad little man.

None of what you said is actually true. I posted once about the incident and the rest was heresay. I didn't get warnings, I didn't get pulled up by HR, I didn't even start the thread to complain about it. 

Which doesn't detract from the fact that your sad little Pilko pal was banned for starting "dotting campaigns". The very thing you were crying about. Ironic eh? 

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

On a serious note you do reply to everything. As like you keep saying ( your not going to stand back and take the shit thrown at you ) which is fine but I guess there is no need to lie about it.

Also your suggesting Bobby Skidmarks lied about this email? Is this a known fact?

I'm not really bothered about what that unemployed sadsack thinks. He'll create whatever story suits himself in his fantasist mind. 

13 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Should be Golded.

Grimbo  

Why did you post Skidmark's first name and threaten more was to come?

17 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Should be Golded.

Grimbo  

Does no one work on a Saturday? Can people not get work emails on mobile devices? You really are an idiot and are not helping yourself at all. Seems the enforced break has taught you nothing. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

Why did you post Skidmark's first name and threaten more was to come?

1. Felt it was fair game for revealing personal information, it was a tit for tat?

2. "Threatened more was to come" never happened. 

3. Out of interest do you know of any firms that have receptionists that pick up genetic emails on a Saturday then send them out to a boss who was also working on a Saturday, for them to deal with right away & luckily employee happened to be working that day for them to laugh at the email?  

Grimbo 

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

1. Felt it was fair game for revealing personal information, it was a tit for tat?

3. Out of interest do you know of any firms that have receptionists that pick up genetic emails on a Saturday then send them out to a boss who was also working on a Saturday, for them to deal with right away & luckily employee happened to be working that day for them to laugh at the email?  

Grimbo 

I said you were in your 50s, you said my real name. It isn't tit for tat you moron.

We don't have receptionists, we have a control centre that runs 24/7 due to the nature of work I'm involved in. 

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Grimbo 

It's a bit strange that you know the email was sent on a Saturday.

How do you know when the email was sent and read anyway? The issue was reported here on the Saturday night but the complaint could have come any time through the week for all you know if you weren't in any way responsible.

I'm still inclined to believe that 8Mile had nothing to do with this tbh. All he done was PM folk to red dot certain individuals that he felt would be bothered by it. Which was incredibly daft to do.

Pretty clear that the whole instigator and executioner of this has been Grimbo (IMO of course) and 8Mile has been caught in the crossfire.

24 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I said you were in your 50s, you said my real name. It isn't tit for tat you moron.

We don't have receptionists, we have a control centre that runs 24/7 due to the nature of work I'm involved in. 

24 hour ASDA?