P&B Out of the Loop

To tell the truth, I'd probably join in with the assailants, if it were my old man getting a shoeing. Another story for another time, perhaps.

Surely you would just kick a'budy involved assailants, yer da, police, police horse the lot.

In his defence, the story was probably completely made up for attention anyway.

The best result would be to make it into some sort of AidsMile cry for attention.

Otherwise, it's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Hiding whilst your Dad gets a doing, tragic.

Did Tom McB do anything in particular to earn his title of site walloper, or has it just been a gradual accumulation?

I don't much enjoy his posts so took to calling him a walloper one day. Then I started making a habit of quoting his posts changing the text to state he was a walloper and it caught traction with other users from there.

I don't much enjoy his posts so took to calling him a walloper one day. Then I started making a habit of quoting his posts changing the text to state he was a walloper and it caught traction with other users from there.

Sweaty Pete is a walloper.

I can't even remember how i stumbled across it but i was looking for a thread from a few months back and from what i googled i found an article about a mumsnet war with pie and bovril. Was this an actual big occasion or blown out of proportion?

I can't even remember how i stumbled across it but i was looking for a thread from a few months back and from what i googled i found an article about a mumsnet war with pie and bovril. Was this an actual big occasion or blown out of proportion?

It was a Big Gus occasion IIRC.

Shining Knight on a white horse he was for those ladies, until they slagged him off.  :lol:

He slagged everyone off for being mysgonists until it was pointed out when he was "blogging" about pies, he mentioned oogling the teen girl in one of the pie stalls. Seldom, if ever, seen since.

Both. There were tits and everything, although I remember them being quite proportionate..

I swear you were around during that period   :huh: