P&B Out of the Loop

I'm going to defend the Dundee fan. Those of us from Dundee tend to act in a more civilised way, anyone witnessing the atmosphere before and after a Dundee Derby can attest to this.

In addition, any unsavoury situation involving Sevco fans is 99.999% certain to be their fault. They are c***s; anyone who doesn't realise this should just stop posting.

He had an absolute heads gone in the Rangers Dundee cup thread claiming that his dad had been battered right in front of him.

There were some pics of Donnie's bloody jeans after he claimed his Dad got battered. Personally, I put it down to an ill-fitted sanitary towel.

The worst part of this story was that he just stood back and let his dad take the doing.

I can't believe in this day & age he hadn't filmed it, what's wrong with the lad?

I don't think they call them tea towels in the Malmaison either? Wouldn't be cheap whatever they call them that's for sure?

Grimbo

Watching your dad get a kicking, might possibly be the most embarrassingly tragic thing ever.

Saying that, if he was gubbing off he maybe deserved it. You don't stand by and watch though, then go mouthing off on the Internet.

Yup. Then came on here and posted pics of a tiny bit of blood on some jeans along with those posts wanting whoever it was to own up so he could "batter" them.

:lol:

That's disgraceful if true.

See, this is where he went wrong. You're suppose to batter the guy BEFORE he batters your dad. Not let it happen then go on an Internet forum hours later asking him to own up.

:lol:

Can't believe someone stood back and watched their old man get battered.