P&B Out of the Loop

My names all over the FM forum.

I clicked on one of your pics one time at band camp and it took me to your photobucket(?) page which was full of screenshots of some sort of game - maybe FM? Extremely boring and disappointing pictures. Not one scantily clad bird to be seen. Booooooooo.

What was the story with NonDeludedDee and his reappearance as Phoenix? Did he quit or was he banned?

Similarly, did their used to be another Heads Gone thread a while back?

Original Head's gone was in the SPL board but Radford lost his head and banned NDD. The big Dundee thread also went missing and Radford probably deleted it cause he's a c**t.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/216392-grow-up-boys-its-a-fg-football-forum/

I clicked on one of your pics one time at band camp and it took me to your photobucket(?) page which was extremely boring

What did you expect?

Just had a quick scan through my photobucket for the first time in ages, forgot about this

message_zpsb730581a.png

:lol:

Edited by RandomGuy.

:lol:

I can't remember what that conversation was about, but he was telling me that Inverness were going down for some reason.

I love NDD/POTA :wub:

Clarkston posted it I think during a rant after the Alloa game in which he basically gave the usual "Scottish football needs Rangers" pish.

Aye, but it goes way back to not long after Oldco became Seetheco.